Presidents in the military

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights
I do not appreciate you changing my quotes and adding to them.Its a quicker system someone used on me, im just giving it a try

It doesnt matter who advises him, in the end, he is the one who makes the decision. Period. I know he has advisors, its called the NSC and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, disregarding the numerous other civilian advisors. But as I said before, they cannot do anything without his say. He his in charge. He is our President. Well so what if they do anything without his permission, all he has to do is sit and listen to proposals, it isnt like he comes up with his ideas on his own. It would'nt be hard to do something without him knowing

Saying that Bush is a stupid president is mere opinion, that of which you are entitled to. More power to ya.
Its been proven mate.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It wouldnt be hard, but there would be serious consequences. Ask General MacArthur about it. He was relieved from his command postion for defying President Truman.

Its been proven? Interesting.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights
It wouldnt be hard, but there would be serious consequences. Ask General MacArthur about it. He was relieved from his command postion for defying President Truman.I cant, hes dead. Thats just one case that the president found him out.

Its been proven? Interesting.
Yeah, the amazing koko the monkey is smarter

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is becoming pointless, soooo...GG. ;)

New threads