Presidents in the military

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
You think I'm lying? The White House had a press release and provided Bush's pay records for the time he was in the NG.

Now, you can either keep denying it, or prove me wrong.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I wasn't calling you a liar, I was jut pointing out it wouldnt be that amazinglly difficult for the commander and chief of the american military to get fake records....

Amazing isn't it the person who origonally made the Bush didn't show up comment just took back his statement and all of the sudden they find these pay records. Why couldn't they have done that o say 4 years ago when the story first came out?

JeFfDiddy78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.com
whats wrong with the national guard ???? They go to war and put there lives on the line for us too so i dont know why you would call them pussys huh forged???

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
They drop bombs... They aren't out in the jungle sleeping in the mud with a constant threat of being shot.

And for the record I wasn't directlly calling the national gaurd pussies.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
You don't rember that when we first started the attack on iraq he ran to fort david in fear of death. How hipocritical, he can send over 100,000 troops to die for a cause to get him reollected, but when he needs to show some kind of bravery he hides like a little bitch....

O yeah and all those iraqi trips? I rember one, he was under a goddly amount of protection and was to scared to stay in iraq for more than two hours.

what president doesnt' go to fort david when conflict starts for ****s sake?
how hipocritical? THEY JOINED they knew there lives were at risk and promised to give there lives for this country. oh shit i'm sorry our presidents suppose to be fighting on front lines isn't he? i mean we clearly want all our presidents to die a week into wars

and about the iraqi trips
i'm sorry are we suppose to send our leader over there unprotected?
use common sence and stop using precautions any president goes thru as bush being a pussy

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
O no I would have done the same thing, I was just pointing out he isn't as brave as you are making him out to be. It is easy to declare war it is hard to fight in one.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm not making anyone seem brave, i think its moronic to use what a president canidate did 30 years ago as grounds for how he is today, kerry seems to think hes superior to people who didnt' serve in military, that irritates me. the fact that you pointed out precautions every president takes and tried to make a president look bad for using same precautions irritated me so i pointed it out :)

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights

18 year olds? Yes, most are, but that doesnt mean anything. They are soldiers in the United States Army/Navy/Marine Corps/Air Force. They chose to go there by enlisting or being commisioned as an officer. You make it sound as if we had a draft...
bastards, a war zone is no place for 18 year olds, period, i have heard of numerous events of friendly fire, tanks blowing up there own tanks, in relation to war 18 year olds are children. I depise america for sending unexperienced troops into battle. It saddens me everytime i see some mere 18 year old victim of the war with a prosthetic leg..

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
I wasn't calling you a liar, I was jut pointing out it wouldnt be that amazinglly difficult for the commander and chief of the american military to get fake records....

Amazing isn't it the person who origonally made the Bush didn't show up comment just took back his statement and all of the sudden they find these pay records. Why couldn't they have done that o say 4 years ago when the story first came out?
Well what proof do you have that he even went AWOL in the first place?

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
orc comments bring me to the amusing question of, at 18 there old enuff to vote/go to war for our country/die for our country, but not old enuff to drink? so lemme get this straight, being allowed to drink is a bigger responsibility then being able to take someones life?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You don't rember that when we first started the attack on iraq he ran to fort david in fear of death. How hipocritical, he can send over 100,000 troops to die for a cause to get him reollected, but when he needs to show some kind of bravery he hides like a little bitch....

O yeah and all those iraqi trips? I rember one, he was under a goddly amount of protection and was to scared to stay in iraq for more than two hours.
The President is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States Military, and like any general, does not fight on the front lines. Once again, generals do not fight on the front lines, they are administration. Please stop referring back to this lame arguement.

Of course he was under godly protection. What did you expect? him to walk around in the cities, arms wide open, asking to be shot in the neck?! That is not how being a president works.

They drop bombs... They aren't out in the jungle sleeping in the mud with a constant threat of being shot.

And for the record I wasn't directlly calling the national gaurd pussies.
I am glad that you did not. To stereotype an entire working class is insane. Here is how I feel: To not be a part of the operating forces, those who are on active duty overseas, does not make you a sissy. Even being in a job away from the military does not make you a sissy. Think about a trashman/plumber, both are considered relatively gross and terrible jobs. But how would the world be without them? It would be disgusting, they are needed.

Similarly, the National Guard is needed as well and to be a part of it doesnt automatically make you a sissy. It is a needed occupation. What does make you a sissy, is to be a part of the operating forces and to then back down and be scared. Just like Kerry did in Vietnam, when he ducked down into a ditch when he came under fire.

O no I would have done the same thing, I was just pointing out he isn't as brave as you are making him out to be. It is easy to declare war it is hard to fight in one.

He is fighting the war, though not himself personaly (refer to above paragrapgh as to why). But do not let that fool you. YOu are maing it seem as if he is sending off these men and wanting them to die, or if not that, at least not caring if they do. Well, he does. Every death is a burden on his shoulders and makes him look bad. He cares very much so.

If he were not fighting the war, the offensive would have been pulled months ago.

I mistook you for lights.
Sorry
Not sure what that means, but...k.

Originally posted by dust601
orc comments bring me to the amusing question of, at 18 there old enuff to vote/go to war for our country/die for our country, but not old enuff to drink? so lemme get this straight, being allowed to drink is a bigger responsibility then being able to take someones life?
More interesting that that, is why can you enter the military at 17; fight and die for our country at 17, but cannot vote until you are 18?!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The President is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States Military, and like any general, does not fight on the front lines. Once again, generals do not fight on the front lines, they are administration. Please stop referring back to this lame arguement.

Of course he was under godly protection. What did you expect? him to walk around in the cities, arms wide open, asking to be shot in the neck?! That is not how being a president works.

O and for the record all of the great generals of the world have fought in the frontline, this is a realtivlly nw thing the whole them commanding their troops from far away safe places.
I expect him to be a man, if he can declare war on a country and send men to die for his cause he should atleast be able to walk around the country.

He is fighting the war, though not himself personaly (refer to above paragrapgh as to why). But do not let that fool you. YOu are maing it seem as if he is sending off these men and wanting them to die, or if not that, at least not caring if they do. Well, he does. Every death is a burden on his shoulders and makes him look bad. He cares very much so.

If he were not fighting the war, the offensive would have been pulled months ago.
Right he cares about all of these kids thats why he went to a grand total of zero funerals he was asked to come to.

Not sure what that means, but...k.
I got your names confused

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights
I find it hilarious of Kerry's ridiculous claims of how much more "superior" he is, compared to President Bush. Did he go across the seas and serve our country? Yes and George W. didnt, but here is a funny story I found from a US history magazine (much condensed).

While over in Vietnam and on river patrol, Kerry and his crew were to go on a routine mission through the jungle; looking for the Viet Cong. Actually, he was to sit on his boat and wait from then to do the job, while he sat away from the danger. Anywho, he was radioed(sp) from a another soldier, saying they needed him to come in and help pick up a body that was blown up from a booby trap. Long story short, they picked up the body and on the way back, came under fire.

Here is where it gets good. Kerry jumps in a ditch. His squad is under fire (and returning) and he jumps in a ditch. He say it was to save ammunition and that he didnt know where the enemy was. Bull. He was scared. He didnt want to be shot. After doing that, he has the guts to say that the President is a sissy? Puleaze. (i cant spell please)

Kerry is all talk, with no substance.
Firstly.... your obviously a bush fan.... i hate america in general... who knows if this "story" is true, if it is true who said it was bullshit that he wanted to save his ammo and he didnt know where the enemy was, vietnam wasnt going to attack america it was pretty obvious.. if bush even dared to go to vietnam he would of stayed in the boat and faked static...(stupid americans are so proud of rescueing bodys from a war when people die trying to get the bodys) If you come under fire your not going to pain a bullseye on your chest jump up and down with your hands in the air and say hey everybody im here shoot me!! of course your going to jump into a ditch.

FYI

Vietnam was no conventional war, it was a guerrilla war, they hid in the trees and everyman counted, no kerry wouldnt of seen them. Vietnam started because this silly bastard thought he was better than everyone. The french foriegn legion was there for 50 year these guys were like the SAS but a lot more of them and a lot ****ing nastyier. How could america stand a chance?? They didnt, simple. They wernt trained to handle a guerilla war.
If George Bush was a pussy, he would not have went after the taliban so avidly. If George Bush was a pussy, he would not have went after Saddam so fiercely. If George Bush was a pussy, he would not have not backed down against his haters. If George Bush was a pussy, he would not have gone against the popular society to do what is moraly right.
Uh? fiercely he told a load of generals to conquer iraq and afghanistan, how is this brave? It doesnt matter he completely ignored the UN noooo and he was wrong no WMD's, it doesnt matter he kills thousands of people and spends hundreds of billions of dollars and his main argument for it was wrong
Then why are you saying that he's brave?
Yea because it makes him look bad......
Similarly, the National Guard is needed as well and to be a part of it doesnt automatically make you a sissy. It is a needed occupation. What does make you a sissy, is to be a part of the operating forces and to then back down and be scared. Just like Kerry did in Vietnam, when he ducked down into a ditch when he came under fire.
No what makes you a sissy is getting out of a war when other people you call "pussies" atually went

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Firstly.... your obviously a bush fan.... i hate america in general...
I have respect for my President. I do not know him personally, so I wouldnt say I am a "fan". Just by you saying that you hate America in general throwns off your reliability. Keep personal feelings out of a debate.

BTW I like how you said I cant spell please. Real cute.

who knows if this "story" is true, if it is true who said it was bullshit that he wanted to save his ammo and he didnt know where the enemy was, vietnam wasnt going to attack america it was pretty obvious.. if bush even dared to go to vietnam he would of stayed in the boat and faked static...(stupid americans are so proud of rescueing bodys from a war when people die trying to get the bodys) If you come under fire your not going to pain a bullseye on your chest jump up and down with your hands in the air and say hey everybody im here shoot me!! of course your going to jump into a ditch.

FYI

Vietnam was no conventional war, it was a guerrilla war, they hid in the trees and everyman counted, no kerry wouldnt of seen them. Vietnam started because this silly bastard thought he was better than everyone. The french foriegn legion was there for 50 year these guys were like the SAS but a lot more of them and a lot ****ing nastyier. How could america stand a chance?? They didnt, simple. They wernt trained to handle a guerilla war.
I should hope it is true, for Kerry said it all himself. If it isnt then we have a much bigger problem on our hands....

The reason why I brought this point up was that he jumped for cover while his teamates did not. He ran for cover while they continued to fight. He did not attempt to fire back. What is the point of saving ammunition if you do not use them when you come under fire?

And I know how The Vietnam War was.

Uh? fiercely he told a load of generals to conquer iraq and afghanistan, how is this brave? It doesnt matter he completely ignored the UN noooo and he was wrong no WMD's, it doesnt matter he kills thousands of people and spends hundreds of billions of dollars and his main argument for it was wrong
It was fierce. Al Gore would have sat back and allowed Saddam conquer the entire middle east without a second thought. If he would have been a pussy, he would not have retaliated.

How is it that he is wrong, that he lied? Was he the one who went over to Iraq and undertook the Intelligence missions? No. He made his decisions based on what military leaders told him.

Besides, who are we to say the didnt exist? For all we know, they could have been snuck out months ago. They could even be still hidden out in the dessert. We dont know yet.

Thousands of people died? Yes, and it is sad. But how many would have died under Saddams rule? How many have already died? They have been liberated and there was a cost. Now begins the rebuilding process.

Then why are you saying that he's brave?
Im sorry if you cannot understand who the President is and how much he means to our economy. If he was taken down, it would have serious repercussion. By him even going at all, shows he has courage. If he didnt, he wouldnt have gone.

Yea because it makes him look bad......
I cant believe you even sad that. If you cannot see beyond your hate of America to realize we are losing soldiers and it might actually mean something to us, then this debate here is pointless. Incredible. I look at you completely different now. I had nothing against you, but this changes things.

No what makes you a sissy is getting out of a war when other people you call "pussies" atually went
He did go. We have been through this. His job is not to fight, but to lead.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Spike~
Well what proof do you have that he even went AWOL in the first place?
His commanders said he never showed up, and there were no records to be found saying he was there.

New threads