Ultras are good too!!!!!!

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use ultras...if the game goes past 25 mins, I have enough exp's to start pumping them out...they are good in the later game, cause of thier large HP, good for breaking defense.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I never use ultras. Two reasons. I dont like them ( i still havent found out why yet ). And they cost alot. I just hydra drop!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Of course they can and so can ultras!. But 90% of the time it never fails. Hydras r cheaper and you get them earlier in the game. And i think they are the best unit overall. When in large numbers that is...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by lordson
no
draggons are the best unit overall
I hope you're kidding :D

Dragoons suck... they are big... they move slow... they shoot slow... they constantly get stuck in small entrances and turn around and start walking in circles... their attack is weak unless you focus fire... and they can be locked down!

I never played toss that much, but whenever I did I never made dragoons. People who mass-dragoons are ez wins.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Dragoons are needed in every MU. In PvT they are needed to destroy mines, in PvZ they are needed to add range against hydras and lurkers and in PvP most players will just reaver drop and pump dragoons.

Hydras are the best overall unit, but ultras are harder to counter and hydras are useless if not combined with lurkers. Combine ultras with dark swarm and cracklings and they are deadly.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And of course u make hydras early in the game, but what if the game lasts 30 minutes? Then masses of hydras will get owned unless u mix them with other units.

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
quote form skuzzy: (i haven't quite figured out that quote option yet)
I hope you're kidding

Dragoons suck... they are big... they move slow... they shoot slow... they constantly get stuck in small entrances and turn around and start walking in circles... their attack is weak unless you focus fire... and they can be locked down

dude
draggons are hte best
if you upgrade them to extra range, theres nothing melee units can do against you
you can jsut move them around
and then they are cahsing you, cos of your long range, they wont get clsoe enoguh

and you obviosly dont micro enough if your dragoons are going wayward

dragoon rips dude

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Ur wrong. Of course goons are good, and u need them in every MU, but they can be countered.

A zealot with speed upgraded will kill a goon with range upgrade, zealots + goons > only goons. Zerglings rip goons appart. Tanks also own goons.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
10 siege tanks + 4 vultures can probarbly own 20 goons.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Doubt it lordson...AKA is right

Remember, what if you where attacking the front line of a turtled terran base? You'd be owned

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Tanks > goons
Spider mines > zealots

Microed vultures with spider mines > goons (concidering that a vulture costs only 75 minerals)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
M&M wont work in mid game TvP because the enemy will scout it and make DTs/reavers/HTs with storm, and that will own M&M. U will have to switch to metal sooner or later.

NewPosts

New threads