Terran Strategies

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No u couldn't, i have tested it. The 6-pool rush was so fast they had to increase the spawning pool mineral cost in patch 1.08.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
OMFG!!

If Lings are so god-damn fast against Terran than nobody would use Terran vs. Zerg because the Lings rush will kick their asses!!

And I want you to play me so I can prove this my SN is TheOpoism. and I play on USEast, I'm usually in channel opo1

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
But lings are not overpowered, most terran players have learned to use the terrain to defend from rushes.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I love versing zerg when im terran. They never rush. In LT i always make a wall. Liftoff when metal needs to pass through

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Dont wall vs zerg, there are 3 reasons:

1) M&M doesn't take long to tech to so u dont need the wall.
2) Sending an SCV to the cliff takes too long, just build the first depot next to ur minerals and then get 2 barracks inside ur base.
3) U wont get the wall up before zerglings arrive anyway, and besides, lings can run through depots.

The purpose of a wall is to keep dragoons out of ur base untill u get a tank, i only wall vs toss.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats pretty funny. but, for a good protoss commander, he'll get reavers quite early in the game and blow the crap outta that pitiful wall.(reavers range is better than seige tank.)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Not in LT. Cliffed tanks will have more range and can see further than reavers. Because reavers scarabs have to travel on the ground. The tanks blast travels like lightning, no travel time at all. Scarabs get confused sometimes.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Siege tanks have the longest range of all units in the game, they can shoot beyond their line of sight.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
But, sometimes it seems like the range of the Siege Tank varies. I know it doesn't, it just seems like it does.

Sc MaRiNe

Member!
Reaction score
Antarctica: The coolest place on earth (literally)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by munchyman
thats pretty funny. but, for a good protoss commander, he'll get reavers quite early in the game and blow the crap outta that pitiful wall.(reavers range is better than seige tank.)
my friend thinks exactly the same thing...but i'm positive that tanks have longer range. They just have a slow cooldown rate.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Tanks have longer range than any other unit in the game.

New threads