Show how great computer addicts you are!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would have other stuff to do but my parents are busy and so can't make too many arrangements.

Plus, Viz is coming too close to my post count so I must defend my territory.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well there isnt many things to do, i go out on weekend with friends to cinema's. I was addicted to w3 but now i just dont bother with it any more... ive goteen addicted to BF now.. it aint so bad because it help with my general knowledge (a bit) but w3 was like: OMFG YOUR A NOOB!!!! HAHAHAHA NOOB NOOB IM A GOSU HAHHA!! that was the most intellegent thing people said. I dont see any point in posting in thread that i dont care for but i want the post count for some reason im turning sort of competive.... well ive gotten a sort of hobby (it has yet to start) im going to join a club for remote controled aircraft... but the rest of the time i seem to spend on the computer..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm... very interesting.. i go to school, come back, finish h/w or project, turn on my comp, go online to bf (nowadays) or play war3 when my parents are away, chat in msn, or pratice photoshop... for about 4 hours... or more... depends... then i read or sleep.. there used to be "playing basketball or any sports" section in my life... but its temporary gone, jus had lung surgery and cant play any sports for 1 year......... :(

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
comp aint bad for me. I do spend a lot of time on it... Think we will prolly end up with eye cancer or sumthing when we get older.

New threads