Show how great computer addicts you are!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
When I am not on Battleforums I am on the Gamespot forums and when I am not there I am playing video games.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Diablo. Then Battleforums. Then Counterstrike. Then Diablo.

XD..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Diablo. Then Battleforums. Then Counterstrike. Then Diablo.

XD..
Daiblo=bad for j00. It is soooo old. Play Starcraft. It more fun.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by sword tip
Daiblo=bad for j00. It is soooo old. Play Starcraft. It more fun.
That doesn't make any sense... Starcraft is older then Diabloe II....

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by AxL
That doesn't make any sense... Starcraft is older then Diabloe II....
I meant boring...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With WC3 it's different you discuss, watch replays and that encourages you to play to make also replays and you cant stop you become completely addicted

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Battleforums has ruined my life..way to go
Its severely injured mine.. Lets see. When I am invited to go to a friends or a party or anything social, I try to make up any excuse not to go to stay home on the comp. But this doesn't mean that I get my way.. I am social, but not trying to be.

ShaftedTwice

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Well before high school, I was like super addicted, I was on at least 10 hours a day, a school day. Sleeping at 1 everynight, getting horrible grades.. But in high school, I learned, and I'm gonna be involved in sports and all that stuff, and I'm not really online or playing games that much. So now I call myself an "average user"

Beer $lut

Reaction score
I go here cause i like most of the people here and most of em arnt jerks and can relate to the things i like.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
I too shall confess that i used to be a computer addict but i haved changed my ways and have strayed from the path of always playing Diablo but my brother on the other hand still spends most of his time secluded in his little "cave"of a room. Even tho i dont spend all my time on the comp. i am still not a very social guy that loves partying, i am more of a stay at home and watch t.v or go to work when im scheduled.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Battleforums has ruined my life..way to go
wo0t w0ot yay for bf! it ruined my life too, my father person dubbed me a tweaker cause im messing mith my comp soo much...YAY!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by hunter_killer
Well before high school, I was like super addicted, I was on at least 10 hours a day, a school day. Sleeping at 1 everynight, getting horrible grades.. But in high school, I learned, and I'm gonna be involved in sports and all that stuff, and I'm not really online or playing games that much. So now I call myself an "average user"
Not h412dc0123 no more? :(

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you feel after some hours at the computer?Dont yu feel dizzy and unable to think :)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ok here goes:

FUK U BATTLEFORUMS
FUK U WARCRAFT3
FUK U NEVERWINTER NIGHTS
AND FUK U COUNTERSTRIKE

i swear to god i hang out with my friends like twice a week cuz of my fukin comp. thank you battleforums for introducing me to all these soulstealing you guys talk about.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am usualy on during the late night, then i have nothing to do, i get a six pack sit on my levered chair and either play D2 or post in BFs. It is interesting finally an intellectual discussion that doesn't lead to me breaking someone's nose or someone breaking my nose. Ofcourse there is a disadvantage, i cant kill Guru over the internet.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Dude im so sick of being addicted to the computer. But theres like aboustly nothing else to do but life is so ****ed ive lost all my friends cause i left highschool and now im homeschooled for now anyways and really sucks and i cant make friends anyways. Sometimes it really sucks being an outsider.
Beer $lut
"I cant Stop Farting"

If you feel so ****ing bad then stop actin like a queer. I cant stop farting!?!? I wanna be naked?!?!? No you can't make friends your too immature. And already over 1k posts after hardly any time here.. looking back on your old posts:

"This is spam. fag."

"just dont talk, youre an idiot[i saw you post that exact sentence 8 times, and thats just what ive seen]"

Dude, grow up.

New threads