Life is Pointless, or is it??

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Have you ever thought what happens if you do commit suicide? (In my beleifs) You goto hell for eternity. And do you know how much fun it is playing CS? Thats the point of life, to have fun. Live it out while you can becuase once you get old it isn't going to be as fun on retirement living off that, worrying about breaking your back once you get off the couch. How old are you anyway? Telling people to commit suicide is a sin. Your basicly telling humanity to just die.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
The point of life to me is to...smoke...drink...fjuck...die.sounds fun to me :rollie

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Like in your avatar? Drugs are also bad, you want a ****ed up life you can go smoke & do illegal drugs.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Love is pointless you ask a pretty, smart girl to be your girlfriend, you do the dating game, you hold hands, you kiss. Then you here people talking about her and you think she is a loser, or you get bored and decide to dump. Either way this girl has fallin in love with you and you dont really give a damb!! Every time you see her, you rememeber the good times and ask her to be your girlfriend again. You break up with her again because you care about what people are saying about them. But every time you see her you begin to love her more and more. So you ask her to be your girlfriend again. But instead of saying yes she says "no". After a while you miss her more and more but you know you can't have her, you begn to love her and you know you will never have her. Then you would probly kill yourself or be depresses most of the time.
I totally resent that. But now this confuses me. She's pretty and smart and yet people talk about her. After that you think she's a loser?
If you find "love", how can you get bored of her/him and then dump em?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
when i ment smoke..i ment cigs.....best stress realiver since depository mints

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I dont believe in religion. Because out of all the religions in the world, wich one is the real one ?? I'm not telling people to committ suaside either. Humanity should just die!! Just because some one is smart or pretty doesn't meen people like them. Banna's are Great!!

New threads