Life is Pointless, or is it??

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Your a complete dumbass my dad never went to college and he owns his own company for house foundations and gets paid plenty of money.
He got lucky. He might as well have won the lottery.

Don't do drugs. Don't drink and drive. Don't commit suicide.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by JeFfDiddy78
collage isnt for everybody like me im joing the army you can make a great living doing that hey maybe ill be gov of illinois one day or maybe president
wow, good luck, this goal is comin from a guy who enjoys the biased "no spin zone" which turned out to be a spin itself.

and as for the thread creator

life isnt pointless, people who never go to college can still be happy in life, and just as long as you **** and your in a sense happy about life, then life isnt pointless.

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I kinda wrote this when i was depresed. The first one is about my mom and the second one is about me, if you were wondering.........
This kids probably like 13, and know's shit about the real world, and is trying to tell us how to live our lives.... hahahaha!
This has nothing to do with you life!!

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Doesn't matter if you go to college or not. You forget most of it later in life anyway. What really counts in life is your ability to work and coexist with other people. Then you will truly be successful. So think about that next time you consider saying hi to someone you like or someone you would like to know.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]The first couple of decades are worthless, then the rest could be even worse, or better.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and then you retire and life is sweet. you get a bunch of years ( some more than others) to have no job, no kids to watch, and just do whatever you want.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
but if u can't retire life is just hell.... if u didn't get a good education... no good job then u are screwed for life.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by D-Mix)Dragon007
Well I just want to say society is F UCKED UP!!
Is it society thats ****ed or is it just you

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, heres something to ponder, you suicidal, depressed f uck-off....Do you want to sit here and bitch about your life on an internet board, or do you wanna actually go out and live it? Truth is, noone here really cares if you were depressed at the time you wrote this, least of all me......if you are depressed, don't bitch and moan about it to others...you'll just piss them off. Instead (here's a concept for your puny little mind) DEAL WITH IT..........either beat something up, kill something, or jack off relentlessly. Whatever floats your boat......

New threads