Hugging and kissing in my school: WARNING

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hell, i live in the middle of evangelist, bible-blasting america, where everyone is uptight about sex, and theres still ppl making out constantly in the halls......guess the administration figured they couldnt stop it......around here noone seems to care about grades....

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by tdb.kneegr0w
Everything is allowed at my school. Why, just the other day i had anal sex with some chick in the hallway and no one cared!
cool, i did the same...

but neway, we have those rules in our school but nobody enforces them, just like the no cd-player rule :)

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
in my city elementary is kindergarden to grade 8 and high school is 9 to 12. just yesterday i went into the mens washroom and in the stall was a girl giving a guy a blowjob.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man it must suck to live in america, i live in britain, noone cares.... you can do almost anything, If you had sex in class you probaly would get let off with a warning coz the teacher wouldnt know what to do. There are some rumours.......

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
Originally posted by theyuw
wtf thats the gayest sH*t I have ever heared. Wat they want peeps to become gay? Fuken fag teachers, the're only jealous that they nvr got it when they were young.
exactly what i think.

not allwoed to kiss in school? hahahaha, thats the dumbest rule ever !

@ starfish: na, sind wir froh ;)

New threads