Hugging and kissing in my school: WARNING

tdb.kneegr0w

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everything is allowed at my school. Why, just the other day i had anal sex with some chick in the hallway and no one cared!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Damn... People make out at my school, your principle people have issues.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wtf thats the gayest sH*t I have ever heared. Wat they want peeps to become gay? Fuken fag teachers, the're only jealous that they nvr got it when they were young.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We -have- it in our school. It's not really enforced however...Not that it applies to me in the least >.>

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well, I don't think at my *new* school, vocational one, that they enforce it since I see tons of people doing it..

But at my home school they enforce it for kissing and above.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I don't believe it is even a rule at my school. It used to bother me to see people sucking on each other as I walked down the hall, but I have gotten used to it.

I've had people **** right next to me, few things bother me....

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
At my school if you get caught hugging/kissing you get detention for 3 days, its ****ing rediculous, I guess the US is just paranoid about teens jumping into full blown sexual relationships from just a simple thank you hug or kiss. . .

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Khull
At my school if you get caught hugging/kissing you get detention for 3 days, its ****ing rediculous, I guess the US is just paranoid about teens jumping into full blown sexual relationships from just a simple thank you hug or kiss. . .
Yeah but you are only like 12 or 13 so.... You guys are just little kids.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
HAHA! Sucks to be you guys... My HS dosn't do that... But I'm moving to Seattle so... it might be diff

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]That's gotta suck to be you Khull, and x42.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Our principal is 50 and still a virgin... (she told us at an assembely). She believes contact with the other sex is evil. Really stupid actually.

Pengu!n

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by speedy_claxton
Our principal is 50 and still a virgin... (she told us at an assembely). She believes contact with the other sex is evil. Really stupid actually.
lol that will be just like my Ex-gf

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
None of the staff at our school really cares about PDA... heck, a friend of mine lost a game of strip poker in a bus heading back from Fairfield and had to walk up and down the isle wearing only a straw hat. The bus driver was laughing his head off.

X

xjMaN88lx

on friday id walk out with my girl and kiss her right in front of the head

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
You get more demerits (demerits bring down your gpa) at my school for killing a bird, than for having sex. 3 demerits = one full letter grade drop (A to B) on your cit. grade which lowers your gpa. I guess its cause when u have sex u are creating life... but if u kill a bird you're taking one. Anyway its 12 demerits for having sex, 16 for killing a bird and you can work them off... my brother got 16 for "writing on a bench" or so i am told.... (older one not ram :D ) They can be worked off on saturdays (half hour per demerit). My bro worked all his off. I currently have 14. :p

Anything short of sex at our school is allowed... no one cares... you can make out, w/e so long as it doesnt turn sexual (hand jobs, bj's, sex, ect.)

my friend has like 24 demerits... one more and he is out and they cant be worked off. (Sex the 2nd time cannot be)

New threads