First PC game ever played

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
My first were Tank Wars (the old DOS game, it's awesome) and Wolfenstein 3D. There were two others... one called Jungle Jane (or something like that) and another where you're this little space man made of like 6 pixels who travels through each level to escape from mars.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My first game was an Oregon Trail demo I played when I was 5 on a Mac. The first game I got when I got my first computer was StarCraft.

IDefy

Reaction score
hell if i know?

probly microman 1, it was on a floppy disk that i remember playing when i was 5

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master_America
and another where you're this little space man made of like 6 pixels who travels through each level to escape from mars.
Commander KEEN?!!! If it is, that game was awesome!

And I had a game called Dragon Lore which was pretty cool.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ima answer a bit more then what u told us to:

first came played: not sure, it was on the old commidor...i remember playin multiple old school 5inch floppy games god i remember the old days....dig dug...old cowboy shoot'em games, pac man....oOOOO GHOSTBUSTERS!!!...never did know how to beat that game...

"load ____" hehehe

Nintindo: ...final fantasy 1... ...and Maniac mansion...OOO and ...waht was it called...a submarine game...meh cant remember. and of corse Mario bros. (1 and 3), good ol' free man on world 3-1

**EDIT** i decided to make a comment:

if any of you have the old school NES (and im sure alot of you guys do) and youve never played Maniac mansion...play it...get it and play it...its an awsome game. ive wasted multiple hours on that thing tryin to beat it, theres 7 endings, ive only managed to see 2...the house exploding, and sending the meteor into space threw the family car. (sounds strange, but it makes since if u played the game before)

thats got to say somethign right there: ive had the game for ...god...easily over 7 years...played it on and off...and only gotten 2 of seven endings.
that games got everything: corny jokes, brains, meteors, spaceships, ooze, food, hamsters, microwaves (guess why i put "hamsters and microwaves" next to each other *hint hint*)

btw...if anyone plays this game (or takes my advice and buys it), then PM me id love to talk about it w/ya lol, maybe we could work together and get the rest of the endings done :D

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha i dunno... the game taht started it all was command and conquer with the lil marine troops and rocket launcher... favourite

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]A really dumb game called Fuji Golf, and the second was some DOS racing game with a ton of glitches.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Commander KEEN?!!! If it is, that game was awesome
My 3rd, and favored over alot, very very good game;)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Total Annihilation" it was a crapy RTS, it sucked but i liked it, because i was 10, and didnt drink alchi.

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, the first game i ever played was Alex Kid in my ub3r1337 Sega Master System 2 :eek:, and the first computer game i played was... hmmm... Doom at my cousins house, then duke nukem 3d :)

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
lol master america, mine was also tank-wars :p that game owned, and still does!

edit: "pamperoge" and "ski or die" where the 2 other ones i played back then.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG SKI OR DIE = ownage the snow half pipe with the bunnies that where like 50 points thoose where the days

New threads