First PC game ever played

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by Entos
lol master america, mine was also tank-wars :p that game owned, and still does!
Hehe, yeah... I still play it. Even at school. I remember a couple more games that were on that old computer we had... one was called "Jungle Jane" or something like that and the other made you a doctor in a hospital. I could never really figure either game out. This computer we had was so old that it its entire hard drive was actually literally a floppy disk.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
boah...in tank wars i enjoyed hearing the sound of the big bomb blowing up on my internal pc speaker as much as i enjoy reading how to dupe on closed nowadays :p

edit: i just remembered me and my dad once came back from town in the evening and i left my pc on but i forgot. The command screen lit up my whole room in blue... then me and my dad went up to my room and we opened the door and the room was completely lit in blue, i didnt at first know it was from the comp as its around the corner, and my dad was like:"wtf is that?" and i almost sh**ted in my pants thinking it were aliens(i was 6 at the time, pretty mutch believed anything back then :p). and then we saw my screen and i was like pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.... ROFLMAO, those good old days... :p

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
God, first game I ever played. I think it was sopwith camel, for like an ooooollld 8086 pc. Second was probably moon invaders, or moon wars, a cheap pc ripoff of atari's defender game. This was all pre-1984. God I feel so old.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
oh yah... i forgot the old mac games... i played oregon trails at elementary school.... the one i listed is when i got my first game :\

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mine is wolfenstine and then first warcraft then oregon trail then warcraft 2 ,starcraft

Reaction score
hmmm good question...that was way back in the days of 8bit ultima....ultima first, monkey island 2nd

New threads