Your Worst Memory?

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
I have had it easy, unless there is something I can't remember.

The one moment that stands out is my first run in with the law. I was probably around 9 when me and two friends made a fire in a small pit by my elementary school. The fire department and police came and questioned us, but my one friend lied about the whole thing saying it was 'teenagers' and we were let off. Once I got home, I broke down and told all to my parents. :D

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, at least you fessed up to it, and your parents would probably go easier on you than the cops would.

my worst memory was a car crash i was in when i was ten. that doesn't sound so bad, but the car hit my door, and it scared the crap out of me. and the way people drive these days doesn't make me feel any better about getting into a car.

CutterGirl15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Almost drowned when I was 5 cuz my little floaty thingy tipped over and I was underwater for a minute.My uncle was asleep a few feet away.

Goth.Kid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was out being pulled in one of those tube thingies behinfd a boat and it flipped over and my hands got stuck in the handles and I got dragged underwater for a while.... ugh!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I regret everything I have ever done in the past. I always tend to make the wrong choices. Heck, people still bother me about things that happened in fourth or fifth grade.

New threads