Wow... i never would have thought

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
But on the plus side viz n tweak should have a teacher liek that...they would gets A's for sure :rollie

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I fail to see how you can pin this on public schools. This sounds like two people who were having concentual sex.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]That would be false, and no one would believe him. But go ahead and try if he must![/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]God this remids me of Micheal Jackson. Poor kid he liked it?[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
double postin??? w/e yea tahts just disgusting and wrong... you know what this reminds me of... boston public lol its so gay i was watching the commercial for it... dam

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by itchmahballz
now thats just ****ing gross and wrong, a teacher rapping some 16 year old and the kid liked it, uhh no
uhhh if the person lked it, its not rape...

Anyways, the kid said that the teacher would fail him if he didt have sex with him. So every weekend for about a year theyd go to a motel and have anal sex. Then the teacher would send the boy gay sex tapes.

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ugg.. I think this is an Asylum topic.. Its getting out of hand..

ShaftedTwice

New threads