Who else really thinks the map editor is a bitch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mr.Warchief said:
GOOD GOD, the war3 map editor has the be the most annoying map editing software made by blizzard to date! The sc map editor was so much easier, and war3 is *ucking brain surgery in this department... if you agree leave some reading material
More like SC sucked. You couldn't do half the stuff u can today on the SC editor. It's harder to use because it's better you dumb ass noob.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
You guys are the most whiney little babies I've ever seen. You need to stop complaining and get off ur ass and actually TRY. The map editor is hard at first, yes, but it covers everything in much more detail than the startcraft editor. That's why its so good! If it couldn't make custom abilities, models, units, ect., it would be exactly like the starcraft editor. I mean look at the actual gameplay of warcraft and starcraft.. Since warcraft's gameplay is so much better, shouldn't the editor be the same?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, but If used correctly and applied to the fullest extent, you can make maps 50x better then starcraft maps. I bet the reason you don't like it so you don't know how to use it PROPERLY!!!

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
exactly my point Hellwolf. I used to be new to the editor too, but I never complained. I asked a lot of noob questions here though and luckily a lot of nice people were able to answer them. I'll gladly answer any of your questions guys, nomatter how noob they are, just stop being a bitch and complaining.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it really is not that hard and u dont have to be a brain surgeon to figure it out. it is really simple if u know what u ant and if u know where to look. i made the whole warcraft2 exp for the orc campaign and the original on my computer but never set them on a sight for people to download as it was just for me...
but it DOES take some time getting used to and the reason i think warcraft bent laggs so much in games and stuff is because warcraft3 players were simply given too many options to create the custom games ad stuff and that inspired many many many remakes of one game and hat led to benet having to hold so many users with so many maps in their pocession....
OK back to map editor- it is a GrEaT ToOl!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
HellThrone said:
exactly my point Hellwolf. I used to be new to the editor too, but I never complained. I asked a lot of noob questions here though and luckily a lot of nice people were able to answer them. I'll gladly answer any of your questions guys, nomatter how noob they are, just stop being a bitch and complaining.
I love the editor personally. I know how to make my own skills, animate them, change around colors, etc etc. As for triggers, I know they may seem confusing, but thats the point of a challenge. You learn something new, and visualization of a problem will help you, kind of like a walkthrough for a C program. Like C, Waredit has multiple solutions to problems, just need to find out which one works best. Oddly enough, our C professer told us the same story asking noob questions and got what he needed, but he didnt care. You need information, you ask like good hearted people.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
The thread bumper has been warned and this thread has been closed. Please do not bring up threads that haven't been posted in in nearly a year. Thank You.

*Closing*

-Frank :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewPosts

New threads