What's the best Bound?

ArchnTagHardCPU

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I sorta like my own Bound, Archn Bound 2, because it is a bound that requires skill and practice. But as far as normal bounds go, I really enjoy Cloaked bound because it has a nice briefing, doesn't lag, isn't too long or too short, is fairly difficult but not impossible, and cause I'm in it.. My friend made it. :rolleyes:

CoD-Artanis

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I kinda like ur Bound Archn!

But i cant get past L3 :(. I'm busy on a new bound called IceShard Bound. It'll be something like Weißwurst bound 2
(ß alt-225) But then 9x9 not 6x6. By the way, your bound is a very special one, unlike any bound else. Very original! I've made a Bound (see last post) but my bounds never get famous :(. Here's a Beta from my new bound. If u want u can set it on your site! :) Well i think i've used enough smileys. See Ya!.

Life is meant To be Destroyed.

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys need to try out some different bound. Heaven bound is the easiest bound out there. I have seen many different types of bounds, but of course they are going to be based on the same concept as the rest. What matters is how you tweak it, allowing it to look different or cooler, and having different patterns and timings. My favorite bounds are: Hershey Bound 1, 2, and 3, iBound, UMS Bound, Sky Bound, CPU Bound, WeiBwurst Bound, Micro Bound, Revive Bound, V-et-boy's Bound and I'm sure there a couple other, I just cant think of all the names of my 400 bound maps(Korean Bounds).

[)eath_razer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I still remember that obstacle course was the first kinda "bound map ever. Then the first ever "bound" was snow bound. This bound was the first bound to use the explosion obstacle. The bound i like the best is Ice bound.

Mario adventure bound is cool (just came out)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
u my thinkim wrong but i think Earthbound was the hardest

Unreal_Player

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For those of you how are still asking what a bound is it is a series of obstacles gradually getting harder. Usually if you die you come back in the next level. It takes some team work to beat some of those hard bounds.

By the way how do you add an attachment to these text meesages. I will put up some bounds if i find out
:) :mad: :) :mad: :)

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
To place attachments, don't post in the Post Reply box, use the "post reply" button lower right corner
Attach in the next edit type page.
You'll also need to zip the maps, size limit is 200000 bytes, that would be 200K? I think.
Pictures don't have to be zipped if they are an acceptable format.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, i have a small request for the bound sites...

1.) MAKE THEM WORK!!!!!!

2.) If you have all those bounds... could you possibly make a extra file that has ALL OF THEM IN 1 .ZIP?! I REALLY dont want to click EACH one....

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
They're good, but there are some better ones. Like Blutwurst bound 1 and 2, Weisswurst bound 1 and 2, Level up bound. In fact, any bound made by NFC-Blutwurst and Mp(U) and Lemming16 so far, are the best ones, i think.

NFC-Blutwurst

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
other bounds getting boring :(
i hate noob mapmaker a good maker
should know when a bound will sucks
stop make maps when u know u sucks lol ^^
cuz it getting no senze when the
bound is to ez or impossible
test ur map pls....

NFC-Blutwurst

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Originally posted by NFC-Blutwurst
thx cerebralchain :)
i just finished Blutwurst B O U N D 3
this bound have:
100 Levels
20 Respawn

but i think i made it 2 hard all dies so early
we need Experts !!!

no matter, Cerebralchain can beat this, because he also beat lvl up bound allone.
all hope in Experts^^
other experts: xxxFanta, mr.universum :)

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
wow im still a newb at Bounding so i die at like the first 2 levels, lol. ill ge tbetter and once i do, ill make osme of my own ill bound mapz.....hopefully my typing wll improve too.

Does anybody have any tips or hints on these bounds Heaven Bound 2, That! Bound

NFC-Blutwurst

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first Bound i ever played was Ice Bound. I was realy freaken on it.
Then comes the gallery of snowbounds.
i spend so much time in bounds. After came Britney Bound and other fakes but Britney Bound was my favourite.
there i met mr.universum he was realy good in bounds. he was my first long bnet friend.
:D we played till 5a.m. Britney Bound gave me the right kick to make bounds. Also
i took Britney Bound. an tried to change some explosions.
Finally this bound had 8 lvls.and 4extra lvls.
i called it Britney Bound(°_°);) (many bugs but very funny).
Then i tried to make my first own Bound (called Dj Ötzi Bound ) (10lvls) :p
Then i made my first Blutwurst Bound (12lvl). this bound was very hard but made fun. there i met Cerebralchain a very very very weired bound player. he made nearly all lvls :eek: (that fett pattar):rolleyes: ^^
Then comes Blutwurst Bound 2 (10lvls)(not so popular cuz of 3th lvls to hard) This bound tooks me just 6hours ;) thats why this bound is so unpopular.
Cerebralchain was very popular cuz of perfect bounding like chino.kid[xl] and mr.universum .
Then came Galaxee Bound by Cerebralchain. i liked to play this bound cuz of the same kind like britney and Blutwurst B.There i met -==Skull==- a good melee gamer friend and Bounder
All these Bounds inspiered me to make a bound with all levels.
->Weißwurst Bound (Seb.2002) (50lvls)
(This Bound was very Populary cuz of the new idea (the father of LVL up Bound [Mp(U) ] and Iceshared Bound [Artanis.comic] :p ).
Then cames Shitty bound by Cerebralchain. with cool ideas.
Then i made Extrawurst Bound with (50lvls). Chino s and Cere s special ;) . Then i met Artanis.comic who made Another Bound.
After that time i went to usa server there i met hydrakon(U) and Archntaghardcpu (Archn(U) ). very populary names in usa. hydrakon(U) showed me the mapmaker channel -->clan opz(U)
Couple of months later LVL up Bound came out.((100lvls) by Mp(U) ) very very very Popular map. Cerebralchain is the master in this bound.
times gone...
i just finished Blutwurst Bound3 (100lvls)
today excist more then 1000 bounds

RauViChuVa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can get the expansion pack for 20 bucks

brood war is almost the exact same as normal starcraft except new units and terrain

Lurker:a unit that has to burrow to attack
you get this by transforming the hydralisk

Medic: a unit built in a barracks that can heal and immoblize units

Devourer:a unit that attacks only air units and attaches acid spores to the opponent

Valkerie: attacks with fast shooting missiles to an air opponent

Dark Templar: i think you know :D

if there are any others i forgot them so remind me later gtg :D

NewPosts

New threads