What would you do with a billion dollars?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'd buy Blizzard.

Then I'd buy a nice house, car, and put rest in bank.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well..... because i live in britain a billion = 1 million millons.... then ill get them changed into pennies and get in the guinness world book of records for having the most pennies :)

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would give the money (some) to blizz and bribe production for more sequals/triligies of our favorite blizz games. with the money i wouls upervise the production of sc2 and diablo3.
then i would buy a car...what kind im not sure
and i would extend my collection of rock cds
then i would uh...dunno. my mind is limited to what i can do with money..maybe a computer that the govt uses-yay! every blizz game and no lag!

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this is what i would do right after i got it...

i would get naked, cover myself in honny then roll in the monye. then i would walk to the bank with the monye all over me and say "i'd like to make a diposit" :)

ok now what i would really do is buy a nice house, buy 100 cars, by every vidio game in the world, and go to micdolalds to get a happy meal :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me list:

I would build a huge house in a castle style made of white marble.Nowaydays you just need $ and you can have all types of architecture.
So i would put a swimming pool there,the house will be with the newest technology like infra-red rays,cameras, guards,all types of facilities.

I would make myself a throne and do everything i want

Reaction score
first i'd put it all in education because remember, education comes first !

XD haha that's bs first i'd quit school get fat, get lipo-sucktion, and marry my mom er super model

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would get a niceeeeee car.100k into 10 bank accs,and have interest transfered ofer to a seperate empty acc. get a crazyyyyyyy nice car and buy out all my poor neighboors and fix up my cheap town.get a heliocopter,a jet,build better house.pay off most of my whole families debt and shower my girlfriend with gifts =P

i would also give all my good friends from d2 sc and all those games some $.alot of those ppl are really good friends

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
I would use 300000 dollars and get an island built for myself, then pay the nearest country 500 thousand dollars so i can make it my own country, then i would sink the rest of the cash into try to get my grandpa fixed asap.

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea i'd use some of iut for my family if any of them got sick then I would maybe spend it on going on a cool trip like to mars :)

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Put it -all- into a bank account, wait a year for interest, and then withdraw it all. Rinse and repeat. Kill all the banks in the world. Hehe...

I'm serious.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I would then buy a friend :D.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
wats is STI? its STD.. OMEGA i would do that but don't waste ur time on HONG KONG BANKs... U PUT Like 100000$ u only get 1 dollar intrest for the year.....

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
wats is STI? its STD.. OMEGA i would do that but don't waste ur time on HONG KONG BANKs... U PUT Like 100000$ u only get 1 dollar intrest for the year.....
Nah in UK is STI = Sexually Transmitted Infection = THey Said Disease Sounded Too Drastic :fwink

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Put it in the bank and live largly off the intrest.

New threads