Status
Not open for further replies.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by PsYcHoTiC
Sweet!!! I didn't relize it, but yesterday I played an FFA and it brought me to level 8 in FFA! I played an FFA today against two 7's, and a 10. You dont see a 10 every day. I chose humans of course, as did the lvl 10. The sevens were undead and orc. I came out with the W. My level 9 AM, level 9 MK, and level 7 Paladin contributed to that win greatly!
Wow, I've never seen a game were one player had 3 heros all level 6 or higher... What map were you playing on???

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
We were playing on crucible, I'll post the replay if you want to see it, but towards the end it got kind of lame because I didn't want to kill some of my guys to train mortar teams so I do a lot of standing around :\ You may want to fast forward towards the end.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I dont play so much WC3 so im only lvl 7 or 8. My friend is lvl 13 on 1 account and lvl 10 on 2 other accounts.

I think the highest lvl reached yet is 28.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Saweet!!! I won a few more FFA's last night, and now I'm ranked 79 lvl 10 or 11 or 12, I'm not sure. I hope to make the top 50 someday, but one loss could sure hurt a lot

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
The ladder is bugged. I saw some player with a score of 200-100 or so ranked 700-somthing, whil one of the best human players in the world is lvl 21 with a score of 200-10 or so and he is unranked...

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by AKA-47
The ladder is bugged. I saw some player with a score of 200-100 or so ranked 700-somthing, whil one of the best human players in the world is lvl 21 with a score of 200-10 or so and he is unranked...
Wins/losses dont count on ladder ratings, only experiance

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol... another FFA win against a 10, and 2 8's. I'm level 11. I won it and I had all level 10 heroes in the end. It was insane, I was getting hit from every side. Here is the replay, you gotta see this. I'm ranked about 65

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swooper
Wins/losses dont count on ladder ratings, only experiance
If u lose, u lose experience. However, u get more experience for wins than u lose for losses. They still had an equal amount of wins.

HungLung[SC]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: lvl...

Originally posted by SkuZZy
Wanna play some 2v2? I need a good human partner to team with (I play NE). My name on azeroth is "SkuZZy2'.

ill team with you, im pretty good with human...ill msg you some time

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wanna play some 2v2? I need a good human partner to team with (I play NE). My name on azeroth is "SkuZZy2'.
I never see you on, I think I got your name down wrong.

I have your name as SkuZZy2 is it Skuzzy2' or what?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well i haven't changed much, same on solo. but i never find any of u guys on, if u wanna play with me, ms me this is my name on bnet.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Im lvl 7 on my other account at 1v1 random...I started a new account though. Right now im playing tft, as much as I can, which isn't very much at the time, I have more important things to do (believe it or not). BTW, if anyone ever wants to play, my current account is Sped_Remixed on Azeroth.

P.S. Have fun at camp swooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads