Uproot Thecnique?

Winoot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
usually i just get like 6 ancient protectors, upgrade my tree of life and research force of nature (increases movement speed and attack of ancients.) then i piss them off by taking my protectors in their base and thrashing everything. i took down an entire human base with this technique, with also some hunts and archers for backup. it does work, but.. i wouldn't suggestt trying it if your a n00b.

Aldur

Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
Reply to Uproot Technique

Although everyone is claiming that the best new strategy uses uprooted ancient and wars and ancient protectors, i personally dont especially like the idea. Yes, they do not cost any food, but they move so darn slow. You would need to build them right outside of an enemies base in order for it to work. however, they might find u out because of creeping. Plus, any siege they get would OwN your trees. I guess im just not used to it, but making an army of slow moving, and HUGE trees is not the best strategy ever :(

Winoot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
Ok, ALDUR. Didn't you read what I posted. I said I got the Force Of Nature Upgrade. Improves Attack and Movement Speed of all Ancients. It moves pretty quickly, and works. I took out an entire human base.

M

Maddogmsd[wk]

Can you bloodlust an uprooted building? That would make it a little better

someLinuxGuy

Reaction score
Website
www.tuxlan.com
no ...
usualy a good idea is to uproot and run around in your base that way the trees messem up a little before you dig into them helps you keep most if not all of your units

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ancients need to uproot. their rocks can't hit meele units :( that kinda sucks, u need a moonwell around em fo support.

N

NewbieGuy

lol If u wanna play a trick on ur newbie opponent and got lots of money(and time), uproot all ur trees and move it to a new place and start a new base there.He'll like going to attack u but suddently found ur whole base gone.
This is stpid though.

F

FiSH(n)v13T

i made good use wit dis first uproot den find a forest and eat ur way in make it look the least obvious as possible den tell dem u hacked da game so that no1 wins and eventually theyll quit it worked 6 times 1 guy even lectured me bout how hacks ruin the game and makes it un fair for every1 hahahaha if u eva wanna play wit me or agianst mah name is fish(n)v13t whisper me

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FiSH(n)v13T
i made good use wit dis first uproot den find a forest and eat ur way in make it look the least obvious as possible den tell dem u hacked da game so that no1 wins and eventually theyll quit it worked 6 times 1 guy even lectured me bout how hacks ruin the game and makes it un fair for every1 hahahaha if u eva wanna play wit me or agianst mah name is fish(n)v13t whisper me
Add me to ur Friend list on war 3, my name is pan_the_man on war 3. I use that exact same technique with the ancients. It gives "farm hiding" a whole new perspecttive. I thought i was the only one to use that, i see i have found someone of my intelectual capacity.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong, have i offended you so much you had to go after me and attack my intelegence. My IQ is no where near m age.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
lol.... "My IQ is nowheres near m age."

by that you mean it's significantly lower???? I particularly like the no "Y" in the "my", it adds to the effect.

BTW, I'm not pissed at you er nothin' pan... I'm just bustin' balls, don't take it so literal.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sont worry i don't feel offended, it's all good. me, im just ready to play a game of warcraft 3 and kill those who think they can stand before the might of a peon icon mwahahaha.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
i unroot my ancient protecters whenever im making a base expanshion for another gold mine, its good to save money and time of building more

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
and before u start complaing on thier speed, i just use the upgrade that makes all ancients have more armor and health, and makes them walk 2 times faster

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I once used it when I ran out of gold mines and ended up moving it across the map. Trouble was, it was 1 hour into the game and people were crawling everywhere..... and it was Ice Crown, and my army was almost dead. Luckily I had enough time by my allies to get myself back up and running.

krazedkirby

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to be honest if your building rushed its gonna be impossible to stop. ancients have 1k life and 44-55 dmg.a person who is good and knows how to building rush is going to kill you.the only method ive found to stop these rushes is to run to there base and destroy it because fighting buildings 5-9 buildings with tier1 units is not fun

New threads