• DEMON HUNTER PWNS ALL!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • WARDEN!! (GIRL POWER!!)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
muhahaha so im not the only one who likes the DH!! (see the chart above)

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
DH sux compared to WARDEN.......... say they are both at lvl 6... u just get vengence then you keep on death striking... DH all u do is meta and then you like mana burn.... that death strike will hit you tho and you willl lose like lots of life... i think it would be a close battle

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
still, what ur saying is 1v1, of course, warden is considerably one of best hero in 1v1 hero battle, but in general, as in tanking, defending, attacking, etc..

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
theres a new patch??? last time i played NE it was stilll 225 dmg and 30 dmg after that... i used that like what 1-2 weeks ago? theres a new patch?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
err yea, SS's duration has been lowered down for heros and all units.. by HUGE time.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
thats for hero 1v1, not for general view :p Evasion pwns Warden's armor and hp. Metamorphosis = tanker.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i know.. i dun use immo, and i usually put my meta in mid front... so that he can tank =) and i use meta when hes dyin...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
to be honnest in a 1v1 match ..both lvl 6, dh wins. her vengance spell is usless as long as it doesnt have any corpses around...and mana burn lvl 3 is devasting for her. she is not an inteligence hero and her spells are expensive. And plus chaos + 500 HP + 3 hp/sec... now who do we kidding?.

In a real match situation I prefer warden coz she can blink out or even shadowmelt if she is surrounded. Plus I can carry mana pots with me ;).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hehe tru, in real match (UD or human sometimes) i use Warden... I try not to use DH anymore, since there are other heros to use, like Potm for ne and KotG for Orc. However, i still do DH hero rush against humans... =p

But still, in lvl 10 match, warden will prob beat DH (Fok, SS)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lvl 6 and lvl 10 is not much differnt. and she cannot keep casting fok+ ss. as i said she is not an inteligence hero. plus -150 mana every 5 sec...

fok has a 9 sec cool down and SS 15 sec. before she can cast another ss he can burn her 3 times. 3X 150= 450 mana. guess how much mana she got? 495.

He is second best hero killer in the game...after MK. coz that stupid dwarf has spell immunity while in avatar..so u cant burn him ><.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i like dh cuz hes 1 crazy mofo.... i like his ultimate, metamorf :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
im not critisizing DH, honestly i agree with you vbad, but warden also has veangence, and it does do some dmg... 2>1 right?
Also, BM,Chieftain and DL is better hero killer than DH.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
the avatar of vengance isnt doing much damage to be honnest. it does piercing 17-21. that thing isnt even supposed to do real damage. it has a shit load of life to be able to raise all the little spirits before it runs out of mana. and thats more effective in a real game situation when u have units..not when u play hero arena :p.

TC is third best hero killed coz of his reincarnation. but dl and bm ..not really.. and i explain already why. mana burn..owns. to actually be better that him u gotta have spell immunity. the only one that has it..its MK. thats why he is best hero killer. If in avatar he would recived only +5 armour + 500 HP dh will burn the shit outta him and he wouldnt be able to do any real damage..that lucky short ass >< :p.

U care to do a hero arena with me legend? :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The warden is not the only best though.Against maybe another NE or UD she is and kotg for human or orc

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
the avatar of vengance isnt doing much damage to be honnest. it does piercing 17-21. that thing isnt even supposed to do real damage. it has a shit load of life to be able to raise all the little spirits before it runs out of mana. and thats more effective in a real game situation when u have units..not when u play hero arena :p.

TC is third best hero killed coz of his reincarnation. but dl and bm ..not really.. and i explain already why. mana burn..owns. to actually be better that him u gotta have spell immunity. the only one that has it..its MK. thats why he is best hero killer. If in avatar he would recived only +5 armour + 500 HP dh will burn the shit outta him and he wouldnt be able to do any real damage..that lucky short ass >< :p.

U care to do a hero arena with me legend? :p
Lol hero arena? that game is all rigged now, and plus if some1 gets mask of death and mass tomes, they win. Its no real lvl 10 hero fight, =/ and btw, i dun care vbad, dont take it sooo serisouly.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol..u are just a ckicken. and no i dont mean that hero arena..where u bulk up ur hero with tomes and mask of death. 1v1 hero with no item in their inventory. just lvl 10.

mage warden doesnt shine againgt another ne... she is good against humans and UD. and she isnt trully effective against orc either...their heros (except fs)have too many hp...along with their units. u need to disable thier attack and movement more.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol how am i chiken? im sure many ppl have different perspective about things they see, so you n i have different perspective, and i respect that, because im not arguing all the way like you are right now =/

Anyways, sure ill do that in the real game. Tho i do doubt that warden can win.

New threads