The Human soundtrack is worse than the other soundtracks

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
they get the music by listening it while in game.. u hear it while playing human

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You can extract the tracks with the World Editor. Open the WE up (I know some of you don't know its existance ;)) and hit F5 (Sound Editor). Then go to the Internal Music branch and find the song(s) you want. Right-click them and click some extracting option or something. Then save it as an MP3.

And don't bump this thread.....

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hahah! That last song was good! I found it very entertaining, but it's not something I'd like to play with though...it wasn't THAT good.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you didnt like that bonus wannabe rock song at the end right?
meh.. i dun like that song much.. i dunno, only song i like for war3 is NE theme song...

offtopic: CHIBI YOUR BAACCCCKKK!!!

Biske

Reaction score
God I hate that song! N_LegenD), sorry that I wasn't able to get your sig done, things got hellish after....well, they got bad for a bit there. As for me, the songs I listened to when I played where more Soundtrack based off of anime's and stuff. Hellsing soundtrack fits perfect with Undead and NE!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
only UD song is distracting.. its fairly disturbing =/

meh its ok chibi, i learned to use PS now.. so ;) but your sig will still be better than things i make :)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
If Chibi is freed up for Sig making then I guess he could make mine >.>...

I usually have all my songs that i've got downloaded on shuffle/loop or have the radio on..I can't stand the Undead theme but the Human one is okay..Sounds like im in a church if i listen to it for very long.

Biske

Reaction score
You know x42, I'm really starting to think you're a girl with that avatar. Is that the same chick from the last few?

Biske

Reaction score
sweet[saint]....who is this? I have heard of Thriller, and I know Vbad, but this....[saint]...I know not of her....I hate going away for months and coming back to find things going 180.

New threads