The best SOJ drop monster

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
THere is no duped sojs in ladder, but there are lots in NL still.... anways, do meph run, i got 1. :D

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are no????Are you sure?Cause i am not...actualy i am sure they are duping like hell,only a duper can sell 30 and up soj to merch only in a 5 min m8,plus i just saw the last night a guy with account kory_okayy(europe) with a soj-mule to-the-top filled with sojs,damn lucky bastard,didint want to share their secret with me:)

I wonder how`s that possible?It`s even not fare,i dont have a single:(

Nissenoll

Member!
Reaction score
I don't believe in selling soj's, I believe it's a plot blizzard have made up to even out the amount of soj's on the realms, and get rid of a lot of duped ones. A long while ago now I saw that meter pop up and it was over a 1000, the day after it was about 800. I really don't believe it is possible to sell that much in one day in only one realm. But I don't know

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
well, its pretty possible beings there are around 800++++ people on a realm at any givin time

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Originally posted by jd-inflames
well, its pretty possible beings there are around 800++++ people on a realm at any givin time
There can be anywhere from 30,000 people to 100,000+ people on a given realm at a time, depending on peak hours and junk.

Type /users to see. Normally there's anywhere from 150k to 250k people on all of that realm. Diablo II is still the majority :)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have gotten one from nm meph, but I suggest doing normal pindle, he can drop sojs. and since its normal, you have a better chance cuz he can't drop all the higher level stuff

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Damn still no luck...the stranges thing is a zombie near NM Andy dropped a vex rune,i`ve never expected that to happen though:)

Type /users to see. Normally there's anywhere from 150k to 250k people on all of that realm. Diablo II is still the majority
Well m8,i think you are not right,i far as i know that`s the whole BNet player count...i mean all diablo players in all realms:Europe,Asia 1 2 3 and US east and west...otherwise it`s not possible at all:there were maybe 350k players tonight at the EU realm...well,considering the fact that the whole Europe is arround 400mill it`s not possible at all 1% of Europe to play diablo:) :) :)
If it is....damn those maniacs:cool:

New threads