The all new! ZSquared is a dumbass!

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Originally posted by Dw-Riot
One day there was a blind man walking down the street and he smelled oranges, so he bought some fruit.

Then he smelled some pastries, so he bought some donuts.

Then he walked passed a fish market, took a hard sniff, and said, "Hello ZSquared!!"
the sad thing is, is that i would take that as a compliment. because my way of thinking of that is you are saying that z gets a lot of women...and i think that most would agree with me in here. so if we should flame anyone, as of right now i would aim at you.

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Rules: If your Zsquared please use proper grammar, no mom insults/dad, no use of the word gay...

Originally posted by Sir_get_ownedAlot
dude nos and z in 1 day the same day admitted they were gay
Ah your mom, bitchÜ
Thank you, and i flame for jokes, SPirit is gettin all serious and shit, i mean wtf take the dildo out of your nose so you can open your eyes some son!

[color=66ff66]Look like some people can't read the rules. I said no homosexual insults and no mom/dad jokes. Zsquared your a dumbass **** who beats off to spruces avatar. Get a friggen life.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Ummm, not with the dumbasses flamming. I did nothing to them, I was simply just posting then Zsquared botherd the hell out of me. Then I said Jiggy was the same person as Z (probably is) then he got mad at me. Nost is just a plain homo who hates everyone and has no friends. I don't read his posts anymore becuase I cannot understand his stupidity comming onto his fingure tips and down into the keyboard.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Ok here r the facts:

Spirit is a moron with a small weiner.
Sir get owned alot is just plain stupid.
ZSquared isnt the sharpest knife in drawer (and a really bad driver hehehe) but hes ok.

Zmoney

Reaction score
We cant be friends, because you like anime, which is really gay.

Sry Bitch.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
ME and z really r ent the same person. look were both online at the same time

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Yea that would b nice but it would kinda take the fun out of it. plus, this is the flaming forum so i guess wut im tryin to say is...... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LEAVE U ASS!

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes well i didnt draw that and second of all ahem get ready here comes the flaming part spirit.....

YOUR A **** SUCKING LIL PUNK ASS BITCH WHO JUST TRIES TO GET ATTENTION BECAUSE NO1 PAYS ATTENTION TO YOUR HOMOSEXUAL POSTS AND THE PEOPLE THAT DO EITHER WANNA KICK YOUR ASS OR ARE LIL ****S WHO ARE FASCINATED WITH RED EGGS GO TO HELL I HOPE YOU DIE SLOOWLY ****IN ASS MUNCHING GAY HOMOSEXUAL GAYFER YOUR SO GAY GAY FAG LICKING QUEER GO HAVE GAY SEX WITH UR GAY DAD

New threads