Tesla pala

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
well berious.. seems to me that you dont know what we're talking about:
-WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PALLIES NOT NECRO
-conviction aura minuses all resists... excluding poison... so lightning pally and FoH pally can kill them. Also, remember that pallies dont do magic dmg....

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Unique Thresher gives 33% chance to cast decriptify, and if you want to get in deeper, atmas ammy gives chance to cast Amp. So either way, Im on topic. Conviction lowers resists and defense. Poisen is affected by conviction, but not magic damage. I may be wrong, but Physical resists are not lowered.

I never mentioned Magical damage, but paladins CAN inflict magic damage. Passion runeword gives +1 berserk, which converts physical damage into magic. Im not sure where you got Foh pallys from, but this is a topic on a holy shock pally.

You seem to jsut want to be right, instead of accepting that you may infact be wrong. Constructive Critisizm is one thing, but saying 'you have no idea what were talking about" without readign the posts that Im replying to is stupid.

djnat-
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nissenoll
what do I do if I meet a Lit/Phys immune?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 solutions:

1) Have your merc equipped with the unique Thresher, which has a 33% chance to cast Decrepify on hit; in the 95% of the cases, Decrepify removes the "physical immune" property of the monster.

2) In your weapon switch, use a +2xx% ED "Passion" Ettin (or Zerker, faster) Axe. The "Passion" runeword allows you to use Berserk, which converts all your physical damage into pure Magic damage. And you've solved all your problems, especially if you use, in the switch, Dragonscale or Tiamat (both add non-physical dmg to every attack) Shields.
-Berious

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
heh good point.. anyways.. conviction owns all elemental immunes...

Uber PS-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nicola Tesla - Serbian Matamatician/Scientist.

Edit:

Unless you dont want your BO Call To Arms, than use Passion.

But-
You can make Call To Arms Berzerker Axe
With i believe 250-350%ed and the BO charges, so you would be doing excellent dmg and ALSO have your BO :)
Good Luck!

Nissenoll

Member!
Reaction score
hmm I'll go with the crescent moon I think. Just need to find a 3 socket cryptic sword. As I said before I'm not on ladder and this character wont, so my merc wont have a uique thresher

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
like i said, find a friends to play wit u, 1 can be zealdin, other one can be FoH with conviction. Problem solved.

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
Originally posted by Nissenoll
what shall I do with the phys/lit immunes then? I'm not on ladder so I can't get unique thresher
Like I said some posts ago, use a "passion" Ettin Axe (or a "decent" elite axe to make this runeword: Small crescent or Zerker are good solutions, too).

Its damage is PURE magic dmg when using Zerk.

New threads