Reaction score
Non Melee doesn't require much skill..

Shoot..run..shoot..run..hope you win..

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well im changin my mind now....simply bcuz i was duelin with my hammerdin against a bunch of trapasasins about....5 or so and a lvl 99 barb...(me being lvl 81)...i pwned all of em at the same time...so now there gerttin mad...so basically it was me gettin hit with there ligtnin stuff (not doin dmg cuz i got 95 resist with absorb) and them runn around doin that hittin with mb slowin me and a barb who cant accept loss so there allll teleporting around me for days:(...and i eventually died cuz the mbed me all at once WITH there lightnin whiole the barb wwnded me....however....i managed to cast a few hammers...which funny enough killed all of them even after i had died....kamekaze:)

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Non Melee doesn't require much skill..

Shoot..run..shoot..run..hope you win..
The running and the aiming part. Or the teleporting and the aiming part. That takes skill. More skill than left clicking on each other anyways.

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I feel it is ok to use it. I mean any class can tele now so it is definitly fair game in 1.10, I think the newbies are the people that cant get enigma, there are so many out there, im sure some of them can get 1. Plus even if they couldnt tele, its a sorc skill. Thats like telling someone how to build there charecters. I mean minus well give them the password to the account if they want it that way.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
>.< ur mean unforgiven, not many ppl know where to get those high runes... i never found Ist in my life, even from meph + pindle run for few years.

New threads