• Flash

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Hulk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
His other weakness is if Magento can control the Animantium within this body :)

snoopy_15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
teenage mutant nijar turtles All teh way

Theyre freakin turtles who could beat that super man i think NOT!

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
hello? Its been done. Batman has entire ****ing files on how to take out every one of the (DC universe) Heros on that damn poll, and they've been used on each one by [ Insert Baddies Name Here ] (forget who).

Superman was taken out by red kryptonite that batman like created or altered. It made his skin transparant and ****ed him over with the sun, thus losing all his powers (sun = source of powers for supes)

M.M. (Martian Manhunter, arguably supermans equal with the exception of his weakness, fire) Batman ****ing laced his skin with a powder that ignites into flames whenever it hits oxygen. This guy dies if he is exposed too enough fire. Had to be put in a tank.

Wolverine: Well batmans never delt with him, but its easy enough too see. Wolverine easily dies if you do enough damage at once, he even said it when he was free falling from the x-jet thing. So supes picks him up, flys ****ing high into the air, and drops him.

Wonder Woman: Batman ****ed with her mind (forget how), forcing her to beleive she was in an endless battle with herself. Basically, if shes in this state for too long, she would have a heart attack and die from the stress. (Her body is fooled into thinking shes fighting her equal, her heart overclocks and boom. dead.)

Flash: Batman sped up his molecules, making him intangible and unable to really sustain himself as a solid being. Case closed.

Terminator: A ****ing robot. Whoop-de-doo. EMP shockwave of some sort, disabling it. Batman would then disect it and eat its ****ing babies.

Hulk: I see batman using his head and logic against the hulk. illusions, smoke bombs, all his gadgets used to wear the hulk down. (Appears in one spot, throws a smoke as hulk crashes toward that spot, and moves to another spot.) Once the hulk is tired enough and passes out or w/e he'll turn into bruce. then he'd simply keep him in a state he cant harm anyone in. Tranqs. Whatever. That or reason the hulk back into banner, using personal experiances (betty, anyone?) and the like to actually talk him down. If all else fails, he'd be agile enough to simply take him down with high powered tranqs or something.

Spiderman: No contest. Batman would be able to do the same for him as he does the hulk, except i'd see him working spidermans spider sense against him by causing it to go crazy with random false dangers. Once thats useless, he could use stealth to simply take him down.

Cap. America: Batman vs Cap would arguably be the best match up. Both are the physical peak of human perfection, and both relay on gadget or gadgets to help them. I'd say batman would study the properties of caps shield before attacking him, and find some sort of way to hinder caps ability to throw his shield or use it. (Maybe **** with its aerodynamics and its density. hes batman, master chemist. He'd find a way to screw with the density or the hardness of the shield, and eventually crack it.) If all else fails, straight out stealth attack cap, and as always, wear him down. Batman = fear. Fear = His biggest strength. If he stalks the shadows and picks his fights, it'd be no contest. The only problem i see with this is if caps the peak of human percection, as its stated in his series, then he'd have great hearing, and even be able to time and key in on his attacks. So it'd really turn out into just a battle of wits more than strengths.

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
HELL NO... MORE LIKE WONDERWOMAN PLAY WITH BATMAN'S MIND...HE GOO COO COO OVER HER BREASTS...HE BE BARKING LIKE A DOG

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
actually, if i remember correctly, wolverine beat the shit outta the hulk.

back on topic

i chose spiderman simply because of the shit he has to go up against in his comics.

as of batman...could robin beat him?

i think colossus(sp?) could take batman though

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
no ****ing way. Collesseeesouesoueoseuos (spelling?) is no match for batman. remember batmans the tactical genious. Hes the uncontended hero! All he'd have to do is ****ing ambush colly when he was human and lick him. not to mention outsmart colly, make him do something to incapacitate himself (touch electric wires? i dunno)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Teen Titans Robin is cool, but Raven is way cooler...

I've got a new one for ya...a bit unconventional, but he's one of my heroes: Jason Voorhees! That dude would smack everybody else like mad! YOU CAN'T KILL THE F***ER! He WILL regenerate no matter what you do to him. Not to mention the psycho mojo! He ALWAYS is gifted by the hands of fate. No one can ever get rid of him for good. You might incapacitate him for long enough to where your life is safe, but he's gonna come back and when he does your family is toast! Jason is God playing around, I swear. Long live the Voorhees!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Teen Titans are too young, they get whooped easily :p. I prefer Batman, he may not have powers but his intelligence and technology helps him defeat villians

ChrisH36

Reaction score
and Mrs. Voorhes is a spiteful bitch. So hah.

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
Any of the thundercats Man There old school

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Oh yeah...classic! And your avatar reminds me...Itchy and Scratchy! Those dudes pooned!

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
J'kar DrachenFeuer said:
Teen Titans Robin is cool, but Raven is way cooler...

I've got a new one for ya...a bit unconventional, but he's one of my heroes: Jason Voorhees! That dude would smack everybody else like mad! YOU CAN'T KILL THE F***ER! He WILL regenerate no matter what you do to him. Not to mention the psycho mojo! He ALWAYS is gifted by the hands of fate. No one can ever get rid of him for good. You might incapacitate him for long enough to where your life is safe, but he's gonna come back and when he does your family is toast! Jason is God playing around, I swear. Long live the Voorhees!

Drop a man from a high enough place and i doubt he'd come back. Even so, why not just shoot the ****er into the sun? As he trys to regenerate he'll just be completely destroyed. Plus, since matter cant be created or destroyed, all he'd become is just burned up and converted into energy.

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
yeh man itchy n scratchy but that thundercat dude with the sword All time

NewPosts

New threads