Sunken Push?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
As protoss u can easilly kill 7 terran comps 100 out of 100 times. Terran vs zerg can be harder because sometimes they rush u with lings and u have to restart.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I dont c how you can stop 7 comps. even terran. Because when they r still attackign you. You NEED to build either lots of cannons or just units. If you build too many cannons....they'll eventually get siege mode&tanks & kill them all!!! You need reavers or air to stop that...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
U tech to DTs from the start. U will be able to get a few DTs before the enemy attacks u with marines & medics. Place the DTs in ur choke and u will be able to kill all the marines since a DT kills a marine in 1 hit. Then attack all ur enemies with 2-3 DTs on each. Kill the enemy CC and then the SCVs. U should be able to do all this before the enemy gets turrets, since comps are very slow.

BigTymer[Frog]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraftmaps.tk
o yea BTW i also have this diffuculty patch if anywone wants i attached it... So u can stop the compaining about the stupid comps (their pretty stupid in this too, but a HELL of alot better then regular)

(save it as HardComps.exe NOT HardComps.zip)
(and it might have to go in yer SC dirrectory, not sure, so u might awwell slap it their)

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
the comps furthest away from u build if zerg only hatury pool and drones/lings

Apex'i

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Silent_Assassin
SUNKEN PUSHES NEVER FAIL as long as you pu some scourges to patrol over them
da hell ? sunken push is usually in the beggin in the game not during mid game b4 u have scourges they prolly have block thier exit and scouted thier base and thier natural choke so plz think b4 u type

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
lol. Nice Apex'i !. And sunken pushes usually fail. Most bunker/cannon/sunk pushes do. I do not rush. Unless i scout early and feel as if i can do some serious damage early.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wouldnt work on me if i was any race, if i was toss i would just send about 36 lots to attak your 5 sunkens.

New threads