Ship captain RPG

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Name: Nakar Bothakins
Crew Position: Captain
Ship name: Dart
Alligeance: Fleet
Bio: Noting interesting, Nakar was born in the galaxy Eohphipuo, on the planet Pezwo-4. He speaks english and learned to control a ship when he turned 16, now he can pilot one. A young person for a captain but he is smart, steady and is ready to blast.
Ship Photo: http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Dart(800x600).jpg
Outfits:
Bio-Relay Laser
Missle Launcher x2
Light Laser Cannon x4
Heavy Laser Cannon x2
Shield

Btw, are you allowed to make up outfits? like make a new kind of weapon? Guess not. So is my stuff allowed? Ill start now, if you want.

BOT:
*After the Red Comet disappears, another ship comes very fast through the wormhole that the Red Comet went through. It seems to be a "Dart" with strong shields and a few weapons. On Eamon's ship, the Relentless their radio seems to be buzzing, someones trying to communicate, Eamon's crew turns it on and a man appears*

???: Hello there! Are you of need in assistance? I see you have been damaged heavily by a EMP Mine and some missiles. Are you able to fly? I will help you. Also, is the ship beside you a friend of yours?
Eamon: Yes, he is ally.
???: Great, ill contact him as well, oh and by the way, im Nakar, Nakar Bothakins, nice to meet you.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Eamon: Greetings Nakar, we are unable to fly. Our engines are destroyed. We shall meet you on spacedock.

*The dart uses a tractor beam to bring Emon into port as soon as The Relentless lands workers are on it fixing all they can*

Eamon: Wow looks worse then I thought

*The relentless is black on most areas and its engines look like they were melted. the turret is missing a missle launcher is split in two parts. a laser cannon is missing and most systems will need to be replaced.

The law dragon sets down near The Relentless. Barin steps out blows a low whistle.*

Barin: Wow, what a ship! I have a feeling that we will meet our enemy again...
Now what about the cargo? Mine is intact what about yours?

Eamon: Seems fine lets get some dock workers to unload them, I'm going to the outfitters, you can come with me but if you don't Pay Nakar 2,000 credits, here is 10,00 yourself dont blow it all on drinks.. speaking of I'll meet you in the bar in an hour.

*Eamon walks off to the outfitter*

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Your sentence about paying me 2000 credits dont make sense... What happens if you dont.. lol.

BOT:
Nakar: Your very generous. Thank you. I believe we should get going soon. That ship that attacked you could be heading back our way. Are your ships ready? We'll leave when your ships are repaired. Then we can go back to my planet if you need. We can buy outfits, ships, find a job or have a drink at the bar.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Barin: I'm not too badly damaged. I just need to upload a new OS. That EMP did a number on my computer systems... Besides that, the engines needed minor repairs due to power surges. I think I'll go in and buy some torpedoes. I don't want to be caught unprepared. First mate! I want you to oversee repairs!
First Officer: Aye, captain. We're almost done, as it is.
Barin: I'm heading in. <I want to see that ship again... I'd like to finish my scans.>

Reaction score
Website
Nakar: How are you going to see those scans? You leaving back to your ship?
Nakar: Im going to see your ship okay Barin? Ill see what I can do, I may give you some spare parts if you need.

New threads