Science vessel

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
By the time the enemy gets cloak i will have 2 comsat stations. Against toss i will have missile turrets both in my bases/expansions and in my tank push.

I only use SV's in TvP and TvT in certain cituations. In TvZ however, i tech to vessels right after i have 2 barracks.

Fist_of_Krosa

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sci vessels own all but terran, Irad owns Zerg, Emp owns toss, detection is very much so great because besides the comstat, TERRANS HAVE NO MOBILE DETECTION. anddefensive matrixes make my favorite unit marines that much more deadly. (HELL, could you immagine what a group of 200 health marines would do to someone)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Well, becides for overlords and observers, the other races have no detection at all...

Wasting matrix on an entire army of marines costs too much energy. Cast it on ONE marine and make the units attack it in stead of the marines without matrix (not as hard as it sounds)

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Infact, Terran has the best Detection when you think about it.
Terran (3)
ComSat Station, Missle Turrets, and Science Vessels
Zerg (2)
Overlord, Spore Colony
Protoss (2)
Observer, Photon Cannon

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lancer-Bio
Infact, Terran has the best Detection when you think about it.
Terran (3)
ComSat Station, Missle Turrets, and Science Vessels
Zerg (2)
Overlord, Spore Colony
Protoss (2)
Observer, Photon Cannon
and if that don't work, storm will still hit, even if u can't see the units, and so will stasis field!!.also the queens web will make the units visible, and so will plague, I think.

New threads