Quiz- What type of Sorcerer are you?

Which type did you get?

• Total voters

Pureblade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
blizzcenter.com

Auromancer- Light mage. You fight for what you believe in, and for the well-being of others. You excercise your power with extreme care, and more fight to wound than to kill. You don't place as much emphasis on your magic, and use it as a supplement to your own physical strength.

Eeh. Don't really know why I got that. Also, shouldn't the quiz be "What type of Sorceress are you?" since only one of the pics of of a male.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us

Hydromancer- Watermage. Calm and collected, you do what you must. You do care for others, and you try your best to help, but you are generally a bit too placid. Your shy exterior hides an inner strength, however.
haha, Me...Shy, cute.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I didnt really expect any different. I thought i would have gotten a Cyromancer though...

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cryomancer- Ice mage. Cold and calculating, you are never angry, just lethal. You consider everything around you to be utterly pointless. You feel nothing for anything, and the entire world would be better a silent, frozen wasteland, and you take grim pleasure in making it that way.

15 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 160 times.
9% of people had this result.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Necro.

Reading the summary gets me depressed.

Biske

Reaction score
I'll tell ya straight up I'm an Evoker, by my standards anyway, but I shall take your test! Eh? A Cryomancer? Is that Drizzt D'Urden in that picture, or just a generic Drow/dark elf?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Pyromancer- Fire mage. Hot-tempered and vicious, you will fight at the drop of a pin and love every minute of it. You sometimes get so angry that you lose control and do things you later regret. You have a tendency to destroy things you love as well as things you hate.

pic up already

J'kar, nice quiz, but question #3 seems like it is 100% the deciding factor on which you choose (you choose volcano for pyromancer)

the summery in bold doesnt match this question...

i answered this question: What would make you fight?
as Someone pushes you until you are forced to act.

so that doesn't really work well together...

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Obviously, a

Pyromancer- Fire mage. Hot-tempered and vicious, you will fight at the drop of a pin and love every minute of it. You sometimes get so angry that you lose control and do things you later regret. You have a tendency to destroy things you love as well as things you hate.

16 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 123 times.
13% of people had this result.
Me too ;)
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
So what do you guys think of the quiz?
The quiz is cool!! Make some more!!

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
B)ushid(o said:

Brontomancer- Lightning mage. Generally quite forgiving, but a single well-placed spark can set you off. When you finally get angry, you rage with untold fury, but your anger depletes quickly. Afterwards, you feel spent and must recover.
^ that ^

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Icedragon said:
Hydromancer...

I dont see anyone else having that one yet...
Hydromancer- Watermage. Calm and collected, you do what you must. You do care for others, and you try your best to help, but you are generally a bit too placid. Your shy exterior hides an inner strength, however.
I was one of the first to take the quiz, and I got hydromancer :(

I took it again, same result LOL

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Necromancer- Mage of death and poison. You have been hurt so many times in life that you see the human race as nothing but a source of pain, and you do everything within your power to annihilate it. You hide your inner pain by inflicting it upon others, and you lust for great power, the power to either end all the suffering in the world, or make everyone feel the sorrow you do. You take great comfort in keeping company with the dead, since they obey you unquestioningly, and can never hurt you like the living once did.

Lacaya

Reaction score
Cryomancer- Ice mage. Cold and calculating, you are never angry, just lethal. You consider everything around you to be utterly pointless. You feel nothing for anything, and the entire world would be better a silent, frozen wasteland, and you take grim pleasure in making it that way.

PauseBreak

Reaction score

Brontomancer- Lightning mage. Generally quite forgiving, but a single well-placed spark can set you off. When you finally get angry, you rage with untold fury, but your anger depletes quickly. Afterwards, you feel spent and must recover.

insane hammers

Member!
Reaction score
i got the mage of death and poisen... i didnt care enough to put in the pic and little description. i guess the quiz wasnt to bad. :bouncy

_JaKE

Reaction score

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I just grabbed any pics I could find that fit. The Cryomancer is just a Drow in general, although it may be Drizzt, not sure. It's one of my fav's, surprised non of the ice-mages here haven't posted it yet.

And the quiz system doesn't lend itself to supreme accuracy. It is simply questions, with each answer assigned to a result. The total answers are tallied, and whichever result has the most answers that you gave, is the one you get. Cuz of that, the end description may not be super-accurate. Sorry about that.

I do have another one that kinda sucks...it's something like "Heaven or Hell--which army are YOU destined for?" Only two results, and it's kinda rigged...most of the time you'll get Hell. Cool pics but not the most amazing quiz. If I get the urge, I'll post a link.

New threads