Quiz- What type of Sorcerer are you?

Which type did you get?

• Total voters

(d2)baaldead

Member!
Reaction score

ncro..
- Mage of death and poison. You have been hurt so many times in life that you see the human race as nothing but a source of pain, and you do everything within your power to annihilate it. You hide your inner pain by inflicting it upon others, and you lust for great power, the power to either end all the suffering in the world, or make everyone feel the sorrow you do. You take great comfort in keeping company with the dead, since they obey you unquestioningly, and can never hurt you like the living once did.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I figured. You are such a gothy cliche yourself. :D

Mine is:

Brontomancer- Lightning mage. Generally quite forgiving, but a single well-placed spark can set you off. When you finally get angry, you rage with untold fury, but your anger depletes quickly. Afterwards, you feel spent and must recover.​

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
I figured. You are such a gothy cliche yourself. :D

Mine is:

Brontomancer- Lightning mage. Generally quite forgiving, but a single well-placed spark can set you off. When you finally get angry, you rage with untold fury, but your anger depletes quickly. Afterwards, you feel spent and must recover.​
SHUT UP!!! You bum. Aww, I can't stay mad at you, J'kar, your so hot!!! Lol... Nice boobs, by the way =P...

Kayle:hop

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Aeromancer- Wind mage. You are a free spirit. You are very carefree, and try not to let anything bother you, but you can't help but feel compassion for others in pain. You have formidable abilities, but rarely unlock them and use them to their greatest potential. It generally takes a lot of hurt and anger to spark the fury of a hurricane, but when you do cut loose, you have more power than almost anyone.

9 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 122 times.
7% of people had this result.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Obviously, a

Pyromancer- Fire mage. Hot-tempered and vicious, you will fight at the drop of a pin and love every minute of it. You sometimes get so angry that you lose control and do things you later regret. You have a tendency to destroy things you love as well as things you hate.

16 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 123 times.
13% of people had this result.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Galatia said:

Aeromancer- Wind mage. You are a free spirit. You are very carefree, and try not to let anything bother you, but you can't help but feel compassion for others in pain. You have formidable abilities, but rarely unlock them and use them to their greatest potential. It generally takes a lot of hurt and anger to spark the fury of a hurricane, but when you do cut loose, you have more power than almost anyone.
same.

it is also quite accurate to me, expecially the bolded part.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
So what do you guys think of the quiz?
Well, hate to "rain on your parade", but you can't exactly justify what "mancer" someone would be. But, it gives a good description of our personalities ^_^. I rate it a 7 out of 10...

Kayle:hop

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Last one I did? The Heaven/Hell armies one? I actually did this one first, just updated it with new questions, more detailed descriptions, and pics this time.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Brontomancer- Lightning mage. Generally quite forgiving, but a single well-placed spark can set you off. When you finally get angry, you rage with untold fury, but your anger depletes quickly. Afterwards, you feel spent and must recover.

15 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 128 times.
12% of people had this result.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com

Auromancer- Light mage. You fight for what you believe in, and for the well-being of others. You excercise your power with extreme care, and more fight to wound than to kill. You don't place as much emphasis on your magic, and use it as a supplement to your own physical strength.​

Heh. ^_^

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
That quiz sucks. I was just messing around on it, and the first three I answered the top, then the rest I answered the gayass answers, and it still kept comming up with Necro.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
(d2)baaldead said:

ncro..
- Mage of death and poison. You have been hurt so many times in life that you see the human race as nothing but a source of pain, and you do everything within your power to annihilate it. You hide your inner pain by inflicting it upon others, and you lust for great power, the power to either end all the suffering in the world, or make everyone feel the sorrow you do. You take great comfort in keeping company with the dead, since they obey you unquestioningly, and can never hurt you like the living once did.
what he has

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hydromancer...

I dont see anyone else having that one yet...
Hydromancer- Watermage. Calm and collected, you do what you must. You do care for others, and you try your best to help, but you are generally a bit too placid. Your shy exterior hides an inner strength, however.