Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Yeah Nirvanas good...

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
That spray is pimping Homer, IM me at IceDevil912, and no I'm not a jackass, at least, I hope I'm not perceived that way.

Anyway, as most anyone who knows me here will tell you I love Nirvana, so drop me an IM sometime.

-Frank :cool:

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
I love Nirvana. Most people just listento 'Smells Like Teen Spirit", thats not even their best song. My favorites are 'A Heart Shaped Box', 'Lithiuim', and 'Rape Me'.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
ummm wtf is smells like a teen spirit...
A. its "smells like teen spirit"
B. Its a good song
C. if you read all the post you shoulda figured out (even if u didnt know what it was) that its a song by Nirvana.

OT: i love nirvana too...i think my favorite CD is Unplugged in NY.

and i refuse to buy that stupid black label cd, Nirvana is gone, and i dont wanna indorse that cd cause i think some $$$ will go to his (x) wife...that b!tch.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nirvana is awesome but i prefer bands more liek the cure and orgy and kittie and smashing pumpkins. nirvana was ****in awesome though, no one who is a rock fan can say they dislike nirvana!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Nirvana is overated.

I am sorry they were decent I even have all of there cds. But they weren't origonal, and they weren't mindblowing.

Pearljam was and still is beter than nirvana could have ever been.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" is the name for the song you call 'Entertain Us'. Personally I slightly prefer Nirvana's grungier, rawer side, stuff like Bleach and Incesticide, and lots of the stuff from their rarities, demos, B-Sides, and stuff (Found on bootlegs such as Outcesticide).

Their more mellow side is awesome too. Songs such as 'Heart-Shaped Box' and 'All Apologies' are true testiments to Kurt's vocal abilites.

Now, most of their live performances are good, but the one that completely pulled me over was MTV Unplugged in New York. 'All Apologies', 'Pennyroyal Tea' and 'Lake of Fire' are some of the premeire songs their. I knew 'The Man Who Sold The World' as a Nirvana song before I found it was a Bowie cover.

Anyway, I have more to say, so like I said before, IM me so we can chat about Nirvana.

-Frank :cool:

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heart shaped box..i love that damn song.

NewPosts

New threads