My grandfather has left...

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
better watch out of it Matrix (cancer), hey man look at the bright side, in like 90 years u'll be w/ him, just say he went to umm vacation and all....
dunno if this helps but sorry man.

Its cool to cry if u want man.

may god bless 'im

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry Matrix.. That's gotta suck real bad, but it's gotta happen sometime. And if he lived a good life, in which he has, he will go to Heaven. And it is better for him to go to Heaven than stay on earth. You will see him in heaven, my friend. I'll pray hard tonight too man. God Bless him.

ShaftedTwice

aphextwin

Reaction score
i didnt even know both my grandparents........ but i do feel sorry for you matrix... i lost my grandmother and its hurt

aphextwin

Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
i didnt even know both my grandfather........ but i do feel sorry for you matrix... i lost my grandmother and its hurt
-edit-

Aww ****........ i meant to press the edit button..... sorry for double posting :(

dP

Member!
Reaction score
sorri... i dont got no parents i live in a stupid foster home full of cats and the police come here every week to check if my foster dad is using illigal drugs and they make me sleep in a basement with the rats and spiders and... oh wait nvm i was thinking about something else

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
That ****ing sucks i know how you feel... my grandpa died almost a year ago (he was SO fucking cool! he had a playstation and all these cool games (final fantasys and shit) ) of brain cancer... worst part was he would have made it possibly but my step bitc-- err grandma went insane and locked him inside the house and wouldnt let him have his medication... the police had to come and break the door open (she barricaded it)... and she was really wacko...

Anyway i feel ya.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
srry to hear that -Matrix-. that really sucks...he died on my birth-day too..i will remember him.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i remember when my grandma died it was a bad day... but damn the food was good

New threads