My 200th post

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not my school if u are a jock you are most likly populer exspecaly if u are on football but im used to its funny though out of all they do to grils to hate me i dosen work that well but think about it all they got are sports whill the other kides have other opchens to get through life

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
my school = no football team

we're really into field hockey, and we have some ass-kicking soccer players. some of them are actually nice....weird. but most of the people in my school aren't that horrible, just a few bitches/bastards that think smoking crack will solve ALL of life's problems. no, no, LSD does that. because, if you're dead (or brain-dead, or crazy...i am a glass of orange juice....), then all of life's problems are solved. now death's problems...those are just beginning.

now, if you're anorexic (girls) or rich or whatever, or wear obscene clothing, such as shorts hiked up PAST your ass, and a shirt that's not....quite.....there.......then you're popular. being a bitch and maybe looks have a lot to do with it......for most.

for guys- the d2 playas are high up on the social tree, actually, as are the D&D people. so are the "ghetto" people. punks and such are mid-level, and goths, well, there's only one in my grade and she's really popular, and nice, and all....so not really a category for them.....now the smart geeks are in a category that mixes with other categories. some are popular, others aren't.

so it's kinda weird.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
I just moved to a dinky lil school and theres nothing but morons its sad =( the goths are well..... there just well .... they make goth a new def the kind that just talks shit!
Jocks all of them in this dinky lil place and there all discosting not a civilized person for miles!

Bjornita

Reaction score
heh i shall now refer to my town as "hickville" (pretty generic, argh pennsylvania has nice trees and all but the smell is horrible), because there are more cows than people...sad, sad....

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok here is my 200th post hooray for me o what was i talking about agen :confused: o well:D

Bjornita

Reaction score
i don't know, my town isn't even on a map :( well i lie, i lie, it's on a huge map of pa as a tiny little dot....is northampton near pittsburg, philly, or reading?

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya it is maby a 30 minit drive to phily but not even close to pitsbug and it is even closer to reading but northampton sucks A$$ it is realy boaring here

Bjornita

Reaction score
yeah i'm pretty close to you, maybe a half hour. oley valley, home of....the wrestling guy......i dislike wrestlers (at my school, at least)....

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i heard o that plac dont know were it is but i herd of it and orthampton it sucks and that is puting it lightly it was made more for that jocks but the good thing is plan it troug lazer tage are fun as hell o and dose any one know were i could go to find good aviters or what ever they are called

New threads