Mf Help Plz!!

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nono... if gosu means skilled in korea.. and jjang means gosu in korea.. how can jjang mean gosu.. when gosu means skilled... erm just think about it from a different perspective, anyway.. i went and translated it... korean to english translation for gosu: It becomes skill

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahh hah... i see now.. ok..

god damn people telling me that jjang means gosu in korean... erm..

what other forms are there? just so i can make a new name from it and become gosu with my new name
:p

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by gormna
geez.. sometimes it is.
No it isn't. To get good at duelling u need to practice for months, i once got beat by a shaft/fury barb when i was wearing valor/ith.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ahhh well... Thought u were legit gosu... Was that long ago or something?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I used an ith in cow lvl. And i was actually using my friends barb and he was using mine.

KillerBoots

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi What NOW????

Hi

I got a nova sorc clvl 80

I got 374 in mf and i know that really suckz but hey can any1 give me a good idea of what items i sould more use i use:

ocu
Shako(P Topaz)
Wealth( cant ****ing find a skulders :mad: )
rhyme
chance gaurd( 33% suckz) sometime frost cause i havent got mana)
wartravellers(32% suckz)
nagelring(yes thats a Perfect nagel:) )
soj
Goldwrap(30% dunno if there is better;) )

and what the **** is wrong with pindlebot i get pickitlog with set amu dropped and i didnt get it:confused: ****

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well u could just get as many Mf sc's as u can find and use Gull dagger/ryhme shield for ur 2nd Weapon so u get More mf(switch when meph/who ever is about dead)

J

jibberjobby

argh it takes me about 10 seconds to get to lvl 3 and 20 to kill meph whats so hard....just teleport down there and run around him fireing orbs.....mow

J

jibberjobby

i hate being a total noob you feel so cast out of the group lol

Psycondar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aka i know what your saying about you don't just play the game for good items; it is supposed to be challenging. i don't pindlebot and sure i don't have all those awsome items, but ive got some pretty good stuff that i found on my own. so when it comes down to it, ive got a whole lot more than all you pindlebotters out there.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by AKA-47
I used an ith in cow lvl. And i was actually using my friends barb and he was using mine.
lets see i would like to point out you said

" I used an ith in cow lvl. "

now if i think back correctly you said pindlebotting is lame

ITH right? a hacked item a HACKED item and all those 160/60 armors trying to get those mass duped armors and mass duped ith's and your calling pindlebotting lame?...must i rephrase that in English yer 1 dum shiet pindlebot is just simulating what you can do if your not lazy or dont have a life. ITH is cheap form of item which is SO cheap people hate it...now to think i thought you we're gosu....gosu in what?..using hacked items like ITH's in duels?...i bet you use 64%LL so you can win...you know what your GOSU in hurtingness sorry i had to flame because your flaming pindlebotters such as me using legit items....hurt buddy hurt

New threads