Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am a HUGE orgy fan-most of u prob voted metallica because u dont even know who orgy is-u ca hear a few songs on the "queen of the damned" and i think "night at the roxbury" track to. orgy has some awesome songs-they are not lame!
eyes-radio-lies
blue monday
dreams in digital
all are awesome songs. orgy isnt really known to most of you because they are now disbanded-the lead singer had probs and one of the guitarists left the band. orgy hit a high peek back in like 98-2000. orgy was one of those bands who had a few great albums, a few videos, had HUGE followers. they chose not to exxpose themselves to public that much because if they did they would sign with a diff producer and they would have to do songs the producer wants-thats why a lot of bands like mortal treason and h.i.m arent really heard of-they choose to stick to their own style. listen to korn's first 2 albums and listen to untouchables and take a look in the mirror-big difference in styles, right? thats because korn switched producers and had to do songs based on what the producer wanted. korn, life is peachy, and follow the leader is all orginal. starting with the album issues they started changing styles. orgy never wanted that to happen but instead they had a few internal problems. but anyway, i voted for orgy even though i am a HUGE metallica fan. if orgy ever came back the would probably be a HUGE hit. since they failed last time they would be forced to sign with a more known producer but would still have a different style change in their music.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
* well, korn didnt exactly switch producers....nevermind that part. but the style did change.

New threads