• you play a lot

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • you are a magic god

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
my friend is a hardcore player for that game i one time hacked him and he was like omg im gonna kick you ass in magic and i said dude wtf you = nerd then he was like well then ill just kick your ass *later that day* i had a brused hand and well he was so lucky but thats a diffrent story

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
I play a bit. My favorite decks tend to be Blue or Blue/White. I can make a deadly Black or Blue/Black deck ;) The "colors" are simply the color of the land type.

Blue = Island
Black = Swamp
Red = Mountain
White = Plains
Green = Forest
Colorless = Uh...

It can be fun to play with a friend.

~~EDIT~~

There's a service on the net where you can make your own magic cards, too :p They aren't "real" or "playable", but it's kind of funny. Here's one I had made:

Who is the little guy?

I used to play magic I was a god but that was a LONG time ago.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Davyd doesn't have a site... The link I provided is his "personal" thread to "sell" those cards. The site is Go-Gaia. The "little dude" is my avatar at the Go-Gaia site.

The "price" is in Gaian Gold... You don't actually pay for it.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
so you gotta play a stupid game to get a stupid card just to get some laughs out of stupidity??? Seems like the path of an idiot.

But i have magic cards but don't play because no one i know plays. So they are kinda like baseball cards to me.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I played in local toruneys and won alto of shit..my fav was r/g land destruction IT OWN THOSE DMAN GEY REBELS!! HAHAAH but othe rthan that i would still play now if it wasn't for the fact i got drunk one night and threw my cards out the windows jsut to watch them fly around becuase it looked cool...:rollie

on another note

The best of the game is : I CAST A BINDING GRASP ON YOUR SPITTING SLUG!!!

lol that actaully happen to me..i was DON'T TOUCH MY SLUG!!!

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to play it but its almost impossible to find ppl who play it around here, most just collect the cards.

NewPosts

New threads