Inuyasha Episodes ??

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShaftedTwice
Warezzy talkness. Wait, can we talk about warez here at BF?

ShaftedTwice
You can talk about them, but not post them, its a bannable offense. You are a moderator, you should know this (sorry, but i need to state the point.)

I prefer the link I gave on my last post, they have up to Episode 140 or 141 on that site.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then i suggest you get episodes such as the Sesshomuru Fall Special, i have it, but you need Windows Media Player Classic and Bit Torrent before i can give you a copy.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
which is episode 8??? i dunno which episode i am on... inuyasha and pplz were about to fight koga (wolf demon) but didn't

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
any Gundam Wing Full eps dls ? :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by D-Mix)Dragon007
What is Sesshomuru Fall Special??
Warning:Post contains spoilers

Its about Sesshomuru and Sara, a person that spied on him after he was brutally massacared by Inuyasha in Episode 5. Its a good epsiode showing Sesshy's developing love for mortals, its a two part episode put into one. If you want stuff from it, i suggest near the end of the second part and the first part for some interesting scenes :D

As for you Wing Zero, there are 47-48 known epsidoes of Gundamn Wing i have seen, and Endless Waltz. But i do not know where to get them

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36
As for you Wing Zero, there are 47-48 known epsidoes of Gundamn Wing i have seen, and Endless Waltz. But i do not know where to get them
aww those are prob the best eps

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wing Zero
aww those are prob the best eps
IF you like a giant spacestation about the crash into the planet Earth to allow the space colonies to rule :D. Then yes, hehe Fall of the Sanct Kingdom was a great episode.

Anyway, nah not really, 2 episodes/week isn't a whole lol, i think this week is one of them Inuyasha going feral and killing people all over the place

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Stupid qestion what do u mean?

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah i missed koga episodes that played last week. Now im not sure i want to watch the rest until i watch the ones i missed. :(

Are the seshy eps in the series, or are they like special and you have to download em......??

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
ok... yea i wish they played it more 2 times a week sucks sometimes i miss it and they don't replay
Correction my friend they do, they have replays at 1:00 and 1:30 AM on Saturday (since 12:00 AM is offically Saturday SUCKAS). This weeks epsiodes should be watched again with the Tetsiaga breaking in half and him going all Po'ed on a purple freak that reminds me of Barney, hell most of my MSN messenger backgrounds are of Inuyasha's face as a demon or youkai as they call it in Japan.

New threads