Help Please...why Do I Always Get Owned By Carriers????

a1231899

Reaction score
mass carriers?!!!!
sound like u're playing on money map. if you want to get better u should play ladder map or bgh if u don't like expanding

TaZeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a1231899
mass carriers?!!!!
sound like u're playing on money map. if you want to get better u should play ladder map or bgh if u don't like expanding
Ehm. You can make mass carriers/BCs in LT if you want to. And BGH is a money map..

a1231899

Reaction score
i know bgh is a money map. but it's not as bad as fastest money map. in bgh u need to expand too.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
dont play money is a big part of it money makes it so carriers are bound to appear early in the game practice lt i could give u a few tips for lt and other ladder maps

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
ok but i doubt u would even know how to react from what uve posted it seems ur a bigger newb then james

Ap0cErZ)ZerG(

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
hmmm.I play lt and i admit im not good but im decent.but skuzzy has a very nice strat.it works well.since the plague practically reduces the carrier to 1 life then u jus own them with something like hydras or scourges wichever you prefer..... :)
ty skuzzy for posting that it helped me out a lil too.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On bgh dark swarm, plague, and hydras work well, but also if u take in 9 devourers to get 9 acid spores on each, All your hydras do 9 more damage. With this, mutas also works well cause they have splash 3 times...

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy.use hydras in dark swarm plus use the queens ensare.

oh btw don't attack the interceptors attack the carriers themself:D

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Try mass hyrdalisk and aim for the carriers not the intercators.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would have to say that if you improve your micro, and move your hydras out of the way so the defilers could get through would be a good idea...have your units attack the carriers instead of the interceptors

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mass hydras won't work on their own. There's a little something called impassable terrain. Stick to scourge. That's hard to counter even with support and cut off their retreat path. Defiler's plague will make toss wary of using carriers at all.

DRBagabundo

Reaction score
Website
www.hometown.aol.com
aight listen up. carriers aint shit! all u need iz a couple hydras and like 2 defliers. u dark swarm the hydras and then plague the carriers or a strat for usin devoures iz make a couple devs and make a couple mutas...devs slow down attack speed of flying units while mutas keep continuous attacking going...the more acid spores the enemy unit take the more attack power they receive

bigredhoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
goatse.cx
Originally posted by ReiGn
Easy.use hydras in dark swarm plus use the queens ensare.

oh btw don't attack the interceptors attack the carriers themself:D
Actually later in the game when you have a lot of hydra it's better to just let them shoot all the interceptors down. Same thing if you have a large number of tightly-packed M&M (I'm not suggesting you use M&M to counter carriers, but the same thing applies).

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
going mm is usefull vs mass carrier to counter interceptor but use other unit such as golie and wraith too, or else u'd be owned T_T

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cloakced wraith work well against carriers...

my friend and i were playing on a money map, and he went mass carriers..i was terran and i still used my newbish strat of walling myself in will supply, bunker, tank, and turrets...*i dont do it anymore* and massing cloaked wraiths...

i flew into the heart of his base..he had no cannons to protect his workers, and i massacurred his ecnomy, and when he finally got his carriers to where my units were...i cloaked em and he got ****ed up..then i slowely picked away at his base until he was all gone

NewPosts

New threads