Hearing voices

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]*GASP!* Double post! BAN FAERIE!;)
No seriously, you need more sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the first time i heard that song MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD.. I keep hearing it in my head when its quiet around..maybe thats why i am such a loud muoth now.....ack..make it go away.....

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]I get enough sleep, last night I went to bed at 12:13 or so. Thats compared to 2:00 am !![/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
That's ****ing whacked. If I heard voices that would be awsome. I'd be like donnie darko
heh, thats what i was gonna say...

Well you might as well go in for some pills. Hell, they might even let yo9u have some happy gas on the side WEEEEEeEeEE!!11

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll hear the word "Dinner" when listening to some music, because it's always on that when I'm called for dinner...Just like if I listen to music when I play a game, when I hear that music again, I can replay the exact game in my head...

Sometimes it's my name though.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Originally posted by Static
late at night when i have my headphones on listening to music sometimes I hear voices... and not the bands ones.

All i hear are family members and friends saying my name or saying something else, only when i have my headphones on... ever happen to anyone?
i think the best thing for you do now is stop smoking!

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sometimes i hear ringing noises! and after 5 ringys i hear "hello? hey its john just sayin hi see ya" all the ****ing time!!! ahhhh

Flame[SrF]Skull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The voices are just your imagination, or your sanity is low, this can be caused by lack of sleep, or use of drugs, there could be other reasons too, so dont be scared, your headphones arent haunted, this happened to me before, but it was when i was in a valley, and I was sort of scared, I heard someone laugh, and that time I was also tired, these things are just your imagination acting up.

New threads