Hacks?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
Thats not a show, its my second favorite game for GC and it is called Bloody Roar. :D
By the way, if you can't tell my most favorite game from my name then it is Super Smash Bros. Melee and the regular one for N64.
Smash Bros rocks! I have played both games but do not own a GC, i am buying a PS2 for one game.....FF10!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
go map hack it works version 1.09 starcrap works well and i use it well espesially good at telling what the opponent is biudling

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Maphack is lame. Its not the winning that is fun it is the challenge of the game.

CrazyManFP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats y i use anti hacks. that way if they wanna use their hacks it doesnt work for them but works for me. muwahhahah. stupid people lol. not u guys :)

E

electro.freek912

I didnt really want to reply but O well. This is for people that need a starcraft maphack. It has a name spoofer also. So if ur banned from a game u can join back in. Just remember the hotkeys. Or else ur ****ed....

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The only hack i use is the speedhack for ladder. It sets the game speed to 'fastest' instead of 'fast'. I've started playing a lot more ladders since i got that 'hack'.

O, you can get it here. Just scroll down to where it says Ladder Speed 7.

M

MoreImportantly

New Hack Detector

There IS a prog/anti-hack which will actually SHOW you IN-GAME when your opponents are hacking. you can even tell which structure the hacker clicked on. I am VERY interested in getting this utility because I KNOW it does exist. Anyone who knows or has heard of this and can post where to find this amazing tool PLEASE feel free to share that info! This is not a joke. Works on all bnet 1.09 Thanks all Peace out and Kill the hackers! Catch them in their tracks! :)

Red Sanctuary

Member!
Reaction score
Speed hacks make your guys move alot faster and build alot faster. Although, when using a speed hack and building, your buildings might be damaged when completed.

BroodBug

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:eek: yes speed hacks work many people use them in games. i do no that mineral hacks dont work and i my self look for them and cant find them to see if there are any at all. i think that the people that "say that they have them" are lieing and use speed hacks instead.

BroodBug

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes that is true and most of them do that but other people cant see them. altho there are some that dont do that and have a gratter efect on that game

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Re: New Hack Detector

Originally posted by MoreImportantly
There IS a prog/anti-hack which will actually SHOW you IN-GAME when your opponents are hacking. you can even tell which structure the hacker clicked on. I am VERY interested in getting this utility because I KNOW it does exist. Anyone who knows or has heard of this and can post where to find this amazing tool PLEASE feel free to share that info! This is not a joke. Works on all bnet 1.09 Thanks all Peace out and Kill the hackers! Catch them in their tracks! :)
My friend has this program. The only problem is that it is packed with viruses and the like and when he tries to send it to me through email or AIM or MSN or whatever he gets an odd error. I know it works, he called one of my friends a hacker after using it. I protected my friend, but awkwardly enough it turned out it was true, hehe. My friend with the maphack detector said he was using some specific Starcrap version.

New threads