Hacks are for newbs

Do you think hacks are stupid and for newbs that arnt good enough to win?

• I dont have an opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YA ,I guess Your just a newbie I could careless.THe one who's got the hacks or the ones who type shit on these Threads O DOnt let The have Our HACKS plz!!!HEHEHE

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If your playing SC your a noob, I dont agree with either of them. There are a lot of opinoins and mine are if you hack in counter-strike you deserve to burn in hell.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by jackalopes
I agree. because if you use hacks because someone else is then its fair. what im trying to say in this thread is that it should be fair
Really? Let's look at your first post...
I hate hacks! they are just for newbs who want to win because they arnt good enough to win without hacks.
Hmm...Don't sound like you're saying that hacking should be fair. You say quote 'I hate hacks!' And let's look at another one of your quotes...
no, but hacking against someone just to win becuase you cant win by ur self is stupid.
Which one is it jack? In all three quotes you say 3 different things. The first, you say that ALL hacks suck, the second you say that hacking should be fair, and the last one you say that not all type of hacking is unfair...
Get you facts straight!!!!:eek:

jackalopes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
natedude_2.tripod.com
Originally posted by Crazy Demon
Really? Let's look at your first post...

Hmm...Don't sound like you're saying that hacking should be fair. You say quote 'I hate hacks!' And let's look at another one of your quotes...

Which one is it jack? In all three quotes you say 3 different things. The first, you say that ALL hacks suck, the second you say that hacking should be fair, and the last one you say that not all type of hacking is unfair...
Get you facts straight!!!!:eek:
you have to read a little carefuller! If you cant read threads right dont be here at all.

OK everyboby here is what im trying to say:

I dont like hacks because they are unfair and it ruins the game of sc. But then this one guy came up with a good point " if someone else is using hacks isnt it ok to counter them with ur hacks?" and I thought about that and I figured " yeah if someone is going to use hacks against you then you should counter then to make it a FAIR game". But people who just use hacks to beat people who play without hacks then its stupid

how bout u get the facts straight! :shoot :eek:

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you have to read a little carefuller! If you cant read threads right dont be here at all.

OK everyboby here is what im trying to say:

I dont like hacks because they are unfair and it ruins the game of sc. But then this one guy came up with a good point " if someone else is using hacks isnt it ok to counter them with ur hacks?" and I thought about that and I figured " yeah if someone is going to use hacks against you then you should counter then to make it a FAIR game". But people who just use hacks to beat people who play without hacks then its stupid

how bout u get the facts straight! :shoot :eek:
There. So that is your final judgement. Cuase that's fine with me:D .
And you r crazy if you r not sane if you wanted to know.

O

orez zero

i disagree that saying hacks are for newbs becuase im realy god at sc but i like to mess with peeps heads so :D bt hacks are abused BY ME :D

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
Lol whats with all these people making excuses for using hacks? If you use them no matter what the reson its wrong even if you are tring to be equal with someone else. Ther is no good excuse for usein a hack its all 3rd party crap that should not be in the game anyway. I do use them from time to time but I have no dilusions about why I do, I know its wrong and im ok with that.

Stop trying to justify your use of hacks and just live with it use them or dont its all on you no watter what you do right? I mean if u use a anti hack in most cases that still has some affect on the game play maybe not for you but for others, and because its 3rd party crap it can affect others on the server also. You really dont know if it dose or dosent right.

New threads