dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Hacks ain't good i agree especially disconnect hack
but some times u might need to use map hack when a gay
player hides buildings on the map

Dracruel

Reaction score
Every1 thinks hacking is gay and well, hell they're right! why should u play a game that ur gonna use ur damn hacking skills to cheat????

dr_blizzard

Reaction score
:) ya but imagine u playing with ur own skills so hard
then this damn player comes and

-Hides buildings on the map

-builds towers at ur base

-...............................ETC

Falconjs

Reaction score
Website
bellsouth.net
HACKING SUCKS!!!!! IF YOU CANT WIN DONT PLAY!!!! ITS THE BETTER WAY TO TELL PPL YOU SUCK!!!! AND THE FACK THAT THEY CAN CATCH YOU DOING IT IS BAD!!!! AND YOU GET KICKED OF OF B.NET AND YOU SHOULDENT RISK IT!!!!

dr_blizzard

Reaction score
"have you been raised on a farm"
originally taken from Theroy
why are you writting in caps
maybe you should use a hack that disables caps if you don't know how to use a keyboard

FatalCure

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u want u could watch the replay save it first and if u see the enmy targetting units otuside his vision then he proabbly hacks, send it to blizzard

T

TheNewProphet

Hacking is just stupid. Anyone can become good without hacks, sure it may take some time... but hacking is just supid!

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hacking makes lose skill
lose skill = it makes you suck
it makes you suck = your a noob
your a noob = you cant play for shit
your cant play for shit = ... ummmm

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't approve of hacking at all. To use an unfair advantage in your game playing is a simple admission of how reliant you are on cheats. Sure, single player cheats are fun, but that's at least against a computer. Online play is friendly (emphasis on the friendly) competitive play between players, and each battle should start on equal terms.

And to those of you who say "I only hack some of the time" I don't believe you.

"Those with power... use that power." -Auron, FFX

And a hack is a kind of power. It's a lame analogy, but I'm tired right now, I need to go to sleep, but I still have an essay to type up. So go to Hell. Wait, don't. I change my mind. I don't want you guys to burn.

More like freeze. :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, hacking is stupid. I was playing a game once, and my teammate was telling me they were going to tower. I asked him how he knew, he said he was just guessing. Then he did the ! on a spot on the map, i checked it out, they were towering. We bitched on that guy soooo long. We won by the way.

Tokin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
lol....no i dont think so cuz that doesnt help u win at all so its not cheap. its just a way of making ur name look "cool" i suppose and no cd hacks arent that bad either b cuz some people have a scratched cd or something

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if any1 could plz give me the link to somewhere i could a hack detector to see if any1 is hacking. Cause ive had enough with ****ing hackers and i want to burn there asses.

L

L0RDDEM0NHUNTER

What i think is ****ing funny is how everyone denies using hax...... whats funny tho is probably about 1/2 of these people use hax but are trying to make themselves feel better but hey whatever ****ing makes em happy is good enuf for me ya know. and i could kick all ur asses:fencing so just sit by and watch the show:corn ya stupid ass :nooob so dont be shocked when i kick ur ass:shocked

D

DFC-Colonel

Hacking sucks i was on the run in i-net & get stucked here i must say something u guys here got more in head then the german players....They all hack because they are so weak character person .... Me self not a german but im working in germany and its pissing me on every time when i c the guys hacking -.- most of them.....No manner they dont even know what manner means ....Thats why im loking for a gbr clan or fra,kor,usa or someone else land because in years of playing online got a respect from other countries but germans i got always laff like this conversation in game: Ally:taktik? Me:play ur best. afther half midle in game i look in his base he got defense 2 much builded againts something that never comes (means maphack) Me:Ey man u think ur cans can move or what? Ally:Shut the **** up noob! Me:Ey man u now what im out try ur best against they bouth. afther that hes msg me 3 hours then i got pissed & kicked in 1on1 his ass & his maphack! ****ing germans they all same stupid guys they only good 2 be farms for the wifes..

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by L0RDDEM0NHUNTER
What i think is ****ing funny is how everyone denies using hax...... whats funny tho is probably about 1/2 of these people use hax but are trying to make themselves feel better but hey whatever ****ing makes em happy is good enuf for me ya know. and i could kick all ur asses:fencing so just sit by and watch the show:corn ya stupid ass :nooob so dont be shocked when i kick ur ass:shocked
Man you're ignorant...

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
most ppl hack - so i'd rather join 'em, rather than being left out, knowing that i'm always at a constant disadvantage when i'm hacked against.

i'm all for hacking, but i'd never hack on ladders, never :)

New threads