Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to feed you why else?

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
my friend is such a cheap skate... he will do anything for money... i made a mixture of like hot sauce, some green stuff, crackers, milk and some other shyt i didn't give him money in the end :D

SpiritSkater

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.raband.net
Theres kids like that every where, willing to do anything just to earn a dollar to put it towards something. Theres a kid like that at my school, i gave him a dollar to go up to my 5th period teacher and call him dick ass because his first name is dic-k literally and his last name is cullen, anyways you just gotta love those kids

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol i do :D but i have a rich friend... that will ask u to do things that you would might do anyways and he would give me waht like 10 $

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
what do bull testical taste like? we eat bugs in our sleep?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by RT
what do bull testical taste like? we eat bugs in our sleep?

yea, spiders and other stuff crawl in your mouth while you sleep. when you wake up you don't kno wht hit you. bull testical... never tried... but try shark fin soup its great

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Try... eating a joint :|

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in milk there is puss in it..the white stuff in pimples...eeewwww....

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by korn
in milk there is puss in it..the white stuff in pimples...eeewwww....
What are you talking about.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In 7th grade, we {my friends and I} would all put in a buck and pour all these condiments and stuff on some kind of school food and we'd give the money to whoever ate it all. If they stopped, puked, or anything of the sort, they wouldn't get the money...If I recall correctly, only 4 people ever got the money...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think i beat you all...okay... A long time ago when i was like 7. I went for a medical checkup at my school. The nurse told me to piss in a cup and give it to her...But i heard otherwise!!!!!!!! I thought i had to drink it....So in i went....zipppp....psssssss......and then gulp...omg i couldnt drink it all. all i got was a sip....Then i was like screw this....And i just gave the cup back to her and i left.
Just for for the info...lol...it tastes like sort of burning bitter stufff...The taste never left my mind.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in milk, the white liquid u drink that comes from cows, has puss in it. puss, the white stuff that is in ****in pimples! it is in milk! how hard is that to understand?!?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nastiest things ive neaten where a Havveniero(I know I didnt spell right) pepper and Es Cargo(French for snails)

Sushi, Shark, Swordfish, Oysters, lobster, salmon, shrimp. . .
Best kind of seafood around.

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]I ate a 6 hour old cream pie yesterday. It tasted like 10 year old mints =)[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
escargo owns... its like chewy... but the garlic they put on it is so good...quicksilver ya right u drank ur own piss

NewPosts

New threads