woot!!! why didnt i know that? lol

edit

thats it, im changing my boots.. and my sig too :p

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ugh... The point of that was to say Gore riders are BAD for this build >< lol. Keep to Tearhaunch or wartravs upped. Or you CAN go to a Full nats sorta thing ^_~ =D

-Berious

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the psn is still nice against sorc with low res and with the dtalon its best to get its highest lvl as u can becuz the first kick is slow but the following kicks can get up to 2 frame atck speed..thast fastest in game...along with ow amp psn....you won't last long trust me

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
meh, my kicksin is lvling only :D

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O, I could have sworn it was in reverse, owell. Either way, You dont want to get stuck in a kick lock. Also, I just tested a assassin with dual Chaos claws, and I was hiting pretty well, and suprisingly quick. Its fun with all the Charged bolt, and orbs flying...either way, I was using Caster gear...so She wasn't very resistant...but she took off 8000 health in 2 kicks...Good times.

-Berious

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
muahahhaha my asn do 24k in 1 kick!!

@berious: wow you got dual chaos? u rich $#%@ give me one :D

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its called Single player... How else do you test? Do you seriously make a new charectar to test builds? =D silly...

-Berious

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol.. i dun test, i use calc! :D (theoryblo) for previous builds and brainstorming.. too lazy to use editors.

New threads