• Playstation 2

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Computer

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, out of the 3 systems, it would be PS2..

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
I say PC, since you can do much more stuff then on the consoles. Yea so.. PC. But after that I say XBOX then PS2 then GC... I dont relaly like GC its basically a Snes or Nes.. lol.

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Exactly, and PS2has more games, with and without hte PS1 games too. Soon Xbox will catch up and eventually get ahead of Playstation.

ShaftedTwice

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
By the time that happens Xbox 2 will be out, then ps2 wont really be an issue any more. I agree it has a lot more games.... but other than that.....

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Yeah, Gamecube will get lost in all of that too.

ShaftedTwice

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Game cube could of been a real hit if it came before all them other consoles... just bad timing and its not a bad console either its a **** up in the timing that made it do unpopular

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, the poll is finished. Thank you all for voting. im content with the results. i hope my next poll i make will go this well next time. Thanks again BF members!

Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
why did u need at least 1 vote for GC?
To answer this question, i knew no one would vote for GC because i always hear bad things about it. I then realized it would be very pathetic for it to have no votes so i took initiate.

keep voting if you wish, but im done taking the results.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FYI: I voted GC, even if it's a little late ;)

REASONS FOR VOTE:

GameCube: In my opinion, this system has the best graphics and best games. My opinion on graphics come from two games, in particular, but also many more -- Metroid Prime and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles being the aforementioned games. I like the controler the best, especially the Wavebird. I'd go on, but I think I'll stop now.

X-Box: What I don't like about this system is that it is the single most expensive console. It also has few exclusive titles, and only two of which even interest me at all -- Crimson Skies and Panzer Dragoon Orta. Other than that, I'd rather get most of the games that have been ported on the system ported to.

PlayStation 2: It's a nice system, but it just does not have a selection I like. It has a lot more games that I like for it than the X-Box, and I am planning on getting it -- but I don't like the idea of including full DVD options to drive up the price. I can buy a GC and a decent DVD player for less than either the PS2 or the XBox. This system does have enough games that I like to cause me to want to get this at some point.

Personal Computer: It may be "infinitely" upgradable, but there are only so many times you can upgrade it before it becomes a completely new computer or needs to be replaced. Most PCs, that I know, only have a similar lifespan to consoles, and that especially includes laptops. PCs also tend to have a lower selection of games, that I like, than either the PS2 or GC.

New threads