F u all

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A lot of people should be banned.... RT is one of them along with zsquared

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
so i c.. ur calling me nerd? wow, so only nerds are supposed to play games? or surf internet? man...

edit

Also, arent you a nerd? to me, nerds are like lil kids who act like adults and study study whole night.... and u call ppl in Asylum immature, arent u nerd then? jus a thought

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
Well, if you use the computer a lot (meaning like 10 hours a day) your a nerd =/ But hey, most nerds are a lot more smarter than dumbasses other places.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
meh, i use my comp a lot and play sports (used to... gay surgeory prevents me from playing sports) Am i nerd? Nerds from my school dont use comps, they read.. newspapers.. everyday in the morning......... even in exam day... they also got these tight shirts and pants.... -_-;

Zmoney

Reaction score
Im not, retarted, i can fight, I live in NYC, all we do is beef all day.

Beef all Day,
Sleep all night,
Beef all day,
Sleep All night.

O and Canada is right above me, asshole, comon down, well beef at niagara falls, and when u throw you over, youll, cry!

Bitch

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sir_get_ownedAlot
stfu z u suck cocI< u fag ass bitch

o ya canada rockzzz and u suck
Hey ****er thats the kinda shit that gives canada a bad rep with the americans, so way to go moron. So while rts or w/e his name is kills himself, you should join in.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
everyone stfu about their countries and shit. We've went way off topic, so if u wanna continue this, make new thread.

New threads