• shape shifting

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

mothergooseifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'VE GOT A DRUID STRAT. FOR YOU. DONT USE DRUIDS YOU ****ING MORON. THEY SUCK MORE BALLS THAN YOUR MAMMA.
sorry.
i had a little run in with a druid.
i have somehting against them and i hate them with a pasion!

Psycondar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, so druids suck, we all know that, but like twisted said, they are fun to play. Should i use cyclone armor or the grizzly bear?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Look Ive Made Druids And Asn that can Even Kill Sorces Yes a Druid that can Kill A Sorce... Its EZ Just Always Have Different Item Set ups and for gods sake Read Strats Not Guides But Strats on PVP. And Most ppl who have Played druids and have had no success usually dont play with them that much and then strip them fast.. U dont even give it a chance.. The Last Character i made on Diablo2 EXP b4 I Quit Was another PK Asn But this time Nothing was "Cheap" On it.. Full MA .. so no "Cheap" Traps . No Ith, No X Treme Godly Ethereals CCS. I Use 199/7 Ethereal bartucs(Not Cheap) I Had Limited my Poison to 200 Only. This Made it Fun to Play. Also Always Legal Tornament Character.

Frosty

Member!
Reaction score
guys are freggin NOOBs if youre using SLOW in PvP if ya dont know how to duel dont duel, duel is about skill not slowing an opponent and fire all youve got... SLOW is gay and if you use it -people will not like ya in their games and will post all kind a BS in chat rooms aobut your account and name, trust me i do that HAHAHAHAHA

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I didnt Say I Used Slow... God Im Aginst it I Made NON-Cheap Characters!

Frosty

Member!
Reaction score
oh sory then... just saying in case people do use it
DONT USE SLOW PEOPLE IT MAY BE FUNN BUT THIS IS NO WAY TO DUEL AND WHEN YOU KILLS SLOWED OPONENT IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING not YOUR SKILL IN PVP nor YOUR LUCK ....

New threads