Dark Templar Rush

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't see the Intro forum... :rolleyes:

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
ive meet the real slayer boxer he beat me and my friends to the ground and it was like 3v1 he barly can speak english i meet him after world cup a while ago dts r da best if ur facing a newb send 12 zlots then 6 dts right after zlots d detektors

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
... Come again?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by shrimpshark
ive meet the real slayer boxer he beat me and my friends to the ground and it was like 3v1 he barly can speak english i meet him after world cup a while ago dts r da best if ur facing a newb send 12 zlots then 6 dts right after zlots d detektors
Are you talking about the world starcraft champion? Also, he beat you 3v1? Even if he/she is the world champion, that's just sad. I'd be willing to bet money that my friend and I could take on ANYONE in the world 2v1 in a game (LAN of course)... how on earth did you lose 3v1? I cant comprehend that. You guys must really suck lol.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I've never played the infamous Boxer, but it would be wise not to underestimate anyone in a game, especially a champion such as Boxer.

H

hero-imcomplete

DT good, Zerg bad

Dts are an interesting way of distracting an opponent i have found. A couple in the early game can do enough damage to an unprepared foe for you to bring in a sizable force to finish off the job. Or if your opponent has no detectors, two or three can wipe out his base by themselves. Not a good idea against zerg...damn overlords.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SkuZZy
Are you talking about the world starcraft champion? Also, he beat you 3v1? Even if he/she is the world champion, that's just sad. I'd be willing to bet money that my friend and I could take on ANYONE in the world 2v1 in a game (LAN of course)... how on earth did you lose 3v1? I cant comprehend that. You guys must really suck lol.
I have beaten many players 1v2 and im not that good. I seriously doubt u could beat boxer in a 1v2.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
I thought he was some newb i had never heard that he was slayer until after the match so i was going slow and watching tv b/c i thought he was a lil newb he told me to go to asia chat room to battle agian under his real name but i decided not to.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
o ya it was right after the world championship it was a while ago though

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
1. Slayer and SlayerS_`Boxer` are 2 different people.
2. Boxer only plays on b.net 1 or 2 times a year.
3. He doesn't use public channels.
4. I dont belive HE messaged U for a game, his sponsors charges non-progamers 500$ for a game.

Gangsta_Thug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first i could never believe such thing as u beating boxer!!!!!!!

he is the world champion! why would he play a crappy game on battle net and message u OMG

THIS IS RIDICOLOUS

BornRebel

Reaction score
Website
www.webspawner.com
I think I'll draw a picture
A picture with a twist
I'll draw it with a razor blade
I'll draw it on my wrist
And as I draw this picture
A fountain will appear
And with this flowing fountain
All problems disappear

i like that signature.

i play protoss alot, and i never get a chance at DT, i either have to kill them quick to win, or just DIE~!!!!!!!!

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
DT rushes can be good if you use them properly. DT's vs Zerg is harder to acomplish because they start with OV's. Toss it is a little easier, but they get cannons fast and vs Terran is a bit harder than Toss because they can lift off.

New threads