Leaked Star Wars Ep3 Footage

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As many of you probably heard, there is leaked footage of Episode 3, most of which is the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan. I've searched for forever, but I can't find a link. Can anyone post one here or PM?

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I spent about 2 minutes looking, and only found one thing that looks hopefull (havent checked it myself, but the discriptions "star wars episode iii leaked footage", so its probibly what your looking for).

Hopefully you know how to use IRC to get files:
irc://irc.atomicchat.net/icewarez
bot: drkbot
packet: 10

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
hopefully they stick to the books.......

anakin and obiwan duke it out over a volcano and guess who gets burned up so he has to live in a robotic suit?

clone wars originally wasnt going to be so literal. it was a metaphor used because the mandalores and jedi were equally matched and the jedi eventually got killed. (boba fett, a correlian that was not a clone went to the battlefield and stole some armor, held a grudge against han for making him lose his left eye)

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Boba Fett has an entirely different backstory in the books, then from the movies. There are some rumours about possible episodes 789. If those happen, the entire continuity will get ****ed. The writers have invented the story, but Lucas will think "Why the hell am i makng these movies to follow what some writer wrote. They already have the books." Thanks for that. I will try with Irc later today.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by ShaftedTwice
Uhh.. Isnt this warez?

ShaftedTwice
I dont know the details on this one... 'leaked footage' can mean alot of things, and half the time its fake anyway. I'm guessing its not something that I would clasify as 'warez', but then again I havent really looked into it. If somebody knows something I dont... just delete this thread =)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't found it, nowhere on usenet at all. I'll take a further look at mIRC today.

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is actauly footage. For confirmation go to theforce.net, or to rebelscum.com. Just search on google. Everyone has it, but nobody can post a direct link else Lucasfilm will sue the board or something. They keep pming it though. If anyone has a link to an internet site, PM me plez.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bag is right, its comming out this summer so its not rwally worth it to do something possibly illegal for like 2 minutes of footage.

I say just wait

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Warez.

Software.

Softwarez.

Illegally Obtained Software.

Illegally Obtained Softwarez.

Illegal = Warez.

Is Movie footage, software?

No sir.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
methinks next year.

oh and read the correlian series (han solo) and u get to learn alot of shit that is awesome (han is a PLAYAH, kind of sad what happens to his gf in it tho..)

either way as hard as lucas tries, its gonna be a piece of shit compared to empire.

New threads